Condominiums can be found in a number of different sizes and shapes. However, there is one basic strategy that can help cleaning them all. At times, you would find a good amount of time for cleaning the empty condominium. However, at other times, the cleaning needs to be completed rather immediately. Irrespective of whether the condominium cleaning is done in a hurry or at leisure, there should be a specific plan for execution. And this plan is necessary not just for commercial cleaning but for personal cleaning as well. This will reduce the amount of the time otherwise consumed to a great extent in cleaning the condominium just so that everyone can view it and also appreciate it.
Here are a few instructions that will help you in condominium cleaning:
1. The balconies are to be swept with whisk broom. The cobwebs formed on the hand railings should be swept away.
2. The light covers should be detached and the accumulated dust and bugs should be removed. A duster should be used for dusting the chandeliers and ceiling fans. The trim on windows and doors should be dusted including that of the window ledges. The blinds are to be dusted along with the steps and interior hand railings. All vents should be dusted. The dashboards should be dusted as well. The built in shelves should as well be cleaned with a duster. Wipe the hand prints off on the door knobs and switches with the help of paper towel to ensure a proper condominium cleaning.
3. The windows should be wiped down, and also the front screen door and sliding glass door. The cleaning should be done with paper towel and window cleaner which will leave them free of streak.
4. The top of the refrigerator should be dusted along with the interiors and the top of cabinets. Make use of a vacuum cleaning on the cabinet interiors when necessary. Prepare a cleaning liquid or solution that should be made with a quarter cup baking soda to quarter cup water. A piece of clean cloth can be taken for cleaning the outside and inner side of the fridge with this solution. Paper towels can be used to wipe dry. The dishwasher should be turned on without dishes inside following which paper towels can be used to clean dry the fridge. Use paper towels and disinfectant spray for cleaning the backsplash and wiping the sink and the counter. Collect the used towels in garbage bag. If the oven is provided with self cleaning system, it should be let on. When it has cooled down, the ash can be wiped away with paper towel. In case there isn’t any self cleaning system available, it should be cleaned with oven cleaner.
5. A bathroom cleaner can be used for cleaning the tub and shower and shower curtain. Following this they should be wiped with paper towel. The countertop and the sink can be cleaned using a disinfectant. This will ensure quality condominium cleaning.
6. Tile cleaner can be used for mopping any floor. Hardwood floors should be mopped with hardwood floor cleaners and carpeted areas should be vacuumed.