October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Service
- Cleaning Service Clearwater
- Cleaning Service Tampa
- Cleaning Tips
- Condominium Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Green cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Maid Service Tampa
- Office Cleaning
- Palm Harbor
- Pinellas County
- Press Release
- Residential Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- St. Petersburg
- Summer cleaning
- Tile Cleaning
- Vacation Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Windows Cleaning
Many people these days spend a lot of time in their kitchens. You might have always enjoyed cooking or possibly you are loving a newfound hobby. It doesn’t matter what the reason is, one thing is certain, no one really likes one of the byproducts of home cooking-grease. It is easily one of the more stubborn soils and is extremely difficult to remove. To combat this domestic problem there is a selection of products available that can be employed during home cleaning. There is a range of products available from gentle green cleaners to dish soap and water. Let’s look at some steps to tackle or prevent grease formation in the house.
1. Wipe your stovetop clean after every use: This is definitely your best bet when you are battling against grease formation. Make this routine a part of your cleaning up process after your meals. This will ensure that there are no chances of grease building up.
2. Dish soap is quite effective for removing grease: This product is formulated for removing greasy food residues from your dishes. It can work well for the same task during home cleaning over the microwave or stovetop.
3. Citrus oils are useful for breaking down the grease: If you can add orange essential oils to the dish soap and water, it will not only smell great but can make your home cleaning a bit simpler as well.
4. For the more recent spills of grease, use flour on it: Sprinkling flour over the grease spill will help in cleaning the mess. Although this might seem to be counterintuitive (Wouldn’t it make a further mess?) but the truth is that the flour absorbs the grease. This makes it simpler to find and wipe the grease.
5. Use baking soda and water: Using baking soda with water is helpful in removing grease from all the pots and pans. Keep in mind that baking soda is alkaline. It means it is pretty effective for breaking down the grease during home cleaning. Pour a bit of water and sprinkle a little bit of baking soda in a warm pan after you have finished using it for cooking. You can also use some soda water for this purpose. After soaking for a while, you will find that grease cleaning is a lot easier.
6. Using salt and rubbing alcohol for removing grease from the fabric: This method is extremely useful for fabrics that cannot be washed by using a washing machine. Some of them include couches and rugs. You need to mix 4 parts of rubbing alcohol together with 1 part of salt and there you go. You need to use a clean piece of cloth for scrubbing the mixture inside the stain. You will have to scrub hard. After the grease stain is removed you must allow the spot to dry. After this, you can use the vacuum for cleaning up the remaining salt.
7. Performing your clean and simple home cleaning: You need to periodically perform home cleaning. This is the best method for keeping the grease away all the time.
Using different products for grease cleaning
Dish soap with warm water together makes for an extremely effective combination for tackling grease stains from your house. If you have tougher grease stains the technicians can spray the surface with degreasers. Then they will work on other aspects of home cleaning. The degreaser will work on breaking down all the grease. If you are entering the house for the first time there may be grease build-up in some areas. The cleaners will have the requisite tools for this problem as well. There is a Formula 409 cleaner available for breaking down the heavy grease. You can use the Easy-Off oven cleaner for grease build-up having taken place over the years.
Keep in mind that the best way of dealing with grease formation is to prevent it from getting worse. But you will need help from professional home cleaning teams for this. If you live in Clearwater, FL area, get in touch with European Maids for this problem. They will make a quick work of these grease stains in your home and allow you to concentrate more on cooking. Using a cleaning service is necessary for all the busy families. So, get in touch with pros for your home cleaning and grease cleaning needs.
Picture Credit: Freepik
From giving the mudroom the much-needed organizational change to hiding the wrangling wires under the desk, you would agree that it’s much easier to keep things clean when things are at their designated places. Although hiring a cleaning company helps you keep your house in the best condition, we recommend some accessible practices to help you maintain your home daily.
Some products by well-known brands, when applied, can tackle all sorts of organizational issues. Some of the easiest and the most effective corporate hacks that can help deal with the trickiest spaces and items have been discussed below.
Install Small Hooks to Reorganize Under the Kitchen Sink
Organizing the under-the-kitchen-sink cabinets can sometimes be challenging because they house several cleaning products and household supplies. The area is primarily tiny, but you already know the importance of maximizing each inch of space available. Clear small hooks when installed inside these cabinet doors or the interior walls transform the area instantly. They provide you with a convenient place to hang items such as cleaning gloves, dishcloths, and scrubbing brushes.
Decluttering The Laundry Room By Using Caddy and Spray Bottle Hangers
Irrespective of whether you have a dedicated laundry room in your house or not, optimizing the space will make your life easier. Install caddy and spray bottle hangers to create a place for dry sheets or lint rollers. You should set up multiple baskets or hampers labeled by color or family member to save time and eliminate the need to sort your laundry reputedly.
In addition, you can have a variety of spray bottles to eliminate the degrees of stuck-on stains. They attach both easily and quickly to the wall while ensuring the most-used stain removers remain out of sight but still within your reach. This is just what any good cleaning company would guide you to do and practice.
Use Cord Organizers To Tidy Up Your Tech Devices
Be it the video gaming consoles, headphones, laptops, or your smart devices; we are surrounded by miles of wiring around us. The list of household electronics and attached cords or chargers to power them often overwhelms us. Organizing them properly will save space and ensure that they remain working. It would even allow you to unplug them whenever required.
You do not need a professional cleaning company to take care of these. It’s easy than you think. You merely need to follow some basic steps that will help in keeping these wires clutter-free.
Storing Your Broom and Mop Securely With Broom Grippers
Most of us often discard our brooms or mops in the closet or the laundry area. Now, this being a regular practice leads to unnecessary wear and tear of the essential cleaning tools. Using a Broom Gripper allows you to organize your most used supplies in the best way and make them easily accessible. You can simply hand a Broom Gripper on the wall in your closet, mudroom, or laundry room.
The tips above are simple yet easy to implement regularly. Although you may find it hard to integrate the above practices in your schedule, over time, it becomes a habit, and you find it way easier than what you have been doing for years. Alternatively, you may contact a cleaning company to help you keep your house clean thoroughly.
If you are searching for a quality professional cleaning company in Clearwater, FL area, you should reach out to European Maids cleaning company. They have been serving residents in and around the area for years and are a well-known cleaning company today.
Picture Credit: Freepik
Selecting the right frequency for your home cleaning can turn out to be challenging. Most cleaning services offer weekly, biweekly, three weeks, and monthly services. Although the budget is a significant consideration while opting for the most suitable frequency for your lifestyle, it is not the only one. You need to adjust the family schedule accordingly and adjust your time for the preparation of these cleanings. Another important consideration is a buildup of grime and dust in your house. Here are some reasons why biweekly cleaning is most suitable for your household.
1. Weekly cleaning services can be too much: Many people are big believers in weekly cleaning. It is an effective method for maintaining your home in top condition. The house will stay clean and minimum upkeep is required between the home cleaning sessions. But the weekly cleaning is challenging for many people. Several people find it tough to take the time every week for having strangers in the house. Others struggle to fit the weekly cleaning service into the budget. People without pets and children do not make sufficient mess to justify this weekly cleaning.
2. Biweekly cleaning maintains the house in a healthy condition: Things might not be as clean with the biweekly cleaning as with weekly cleaning. But the biweekly cleaning services are yet pretty effective for removing the allergens from your house. This is true, especially for pet dander and dust. A thorough and regular dusting gets rid of all the dust from the surface and the air. A lot of pros these days use microfiber cloths for removing and trapping dust from furniture instead of kicking it in the air. You can also remove dust from carpet areas by using vacuums.
3. There is less work to do between cleanings than compared to monthly cleaning: Another advantage of this biweekly cleaning service is that there isn’t too much upkeep between the cleanings as is the case with monthly cleanings. These biweekly cleanings keep things such as grease and soap scum from building up in the kitchen and bathrooms. There is no need to scour the stovetop or scrub the tubs in between. On the other hand, monthly cleaning services many times need more elbow grease in between the cleanings without taking into consideration how clean the house is.
4. Biweekly cleaning is a better deal overall in the long run: Although, technically speaking it costs less to get the house cleaned monthly, the biweekly cleaning is by far more economical. There is a discount offered for higher cleaning frequency and you pay less for each cleaning. Not only that, as you are spending lesser time cleaning the house, you will have more time available for spending on things you care more about. It increases the value of your cleaning even further.
Professionals working in the field of home cleaning provide a unique service for every home they cater to. Their cleaning service plans are customizable for your requirements. In most cases, you can select the rooms of the house you need to be cleaned. You can even decide the tasks needed for every room. If you live in Clearwater, FL area, get in touch with European Maids Cleaning for a detailed estimate of your cleaning requirements. They have a team of pro estimators that can design a personalized plan according to your needs.
Picture Credit: Freepik
Tinged grout with grey can make the most well-designed rooms look as if they haven’t been tended for ages. However, when you are prepared to clean them using the most efficient cleaning tools, you can easily tackle the dingy-looking grouts. Below we have discussed some easy-to-use grout-cleaning tools and products along with easy-to-implement instructions to make and use natural DIY grout cleaners.
You might be knowing that grout being porous ends up drying out and crumbling. To avoid such situations, you need to carry out a spot test before using any tools, methods, or products.
Tools and Products For Effective Grout Cleaning
Home cleaning needs time and the right tools that are not only handy but do not harm you or the environment. Below we have discussed some important yet effective grout cleaning tools and solutions.
- Grout Cleaning Brush
- Old Toothbrush
- Small Chisel Tool (Inexpensive plastic hand tool that saves time)
- Steamer (Effective in brightening grout)
Although you may opt to buy an expensive heavy-duty grout cleaner or a special pen, you would be surprised to know that you can make a solution yourself. Preferably start small and then clean the hard hitters as most homemade cleaners are milder. Some DIY products you may prepare yourself are:
Water and Vinegar
Mix one part vinegar with one part water inside a spray bottle. This is all you need to start cleaning. You should avoid using this for stone walls, tiles, or floors in the bathroom or shower.
Liquid Detergent and Baking Soda
Make a paste by mixing half a cup of baking soda with a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid. Mix it well and you may add additional dishwashing liquid if the paste starts drying out.
Water and Baking Soda
Instead of detergent, you may also mix 2 parts of baking soda with 1 part of water to make a paste. However, you should know the cleaners that shouldn’t be mixed when switching over to stronger commercial cleaners or products.
Steps To Clean The Grout
Home cleaning becomes less stressful when you have the right tools and adopt the perfect approach. You should follow the instructions below to use the above DIY cleaning solutions effectively.
Apply The Preferred DIY Cleaner On The Grout
After applying, let the solution sit for at least 30 minutes. If you opted for a baking soda cleaner, you may only wait for 10 to 15 minutes. Scrub the grout lines gently using the grout cleaning brush, chisel tool, or toothbrush. Once cleaned, rinse with water. In case the grout still looks dingy, you should try cleaning with a more intensive grout-cleaning solution.
However, before you switch to another product or cleaner, ensure you have the knowledge about which cleaners should never be mixed. Perform the same process as discussed above using a stronger cleaner and you should easily remove any grout that might have stayed behind.
Although the above steps are easy to implement and you can do grout cleaning yourself, most of us do not have time or the right solutions. Hence, it is advised to hire home cleaning professionals to do the task effectively. You not only save time but also stay away from any stress related to the cleaning activity.
In case you are in search of a professional home cleaning agency in Clearwater, FL, consult European Maids. They offer licensed and well-trained cleaning professionals who are equipped with the most advanced yet safe cleaning solutions.
Picture Credit: 123rf.com
You will find several harmful bacteria and germs lurking around the corners of your house. They are also waiting for an opportunity on different surfaces of an average kitchen. Therefore it is significant that you wash your hands before you touch any food articles. Not only that, you need to sponge and sanitize these surfaces regularly. Let’s check out the Dos and Don’ts of dishwater and sponge kitchen cleaning.
- Use microwave for damp sponges: While you are performing kitchen cleaning all it takes is a minute for the sponge within your microwave to banish all those harmful bacteria and bugs. You may also use a straightforward drying cycle within your dishwasher for killing all these molds, yeasts, and germs.
- Keep replacing your sponge regularly: In case you forget to sanitize your kitchen cleaning sponge regularly just replace it. Keep in mind that it doesn’t take a lot of time for different bacteria to build within these sponges. Typically they will start appearing within a few days.
- Remove all those smelly sponges during home cleaning: If you can detect a feisty and bad odor it is a definite sign that your kitchen sponge is not clean. You may zap it inside your microwave, place it within your dishwasher while being on a dry cycle or better still replace it.
- Maintain your kitchen sponge in a dry condition: You need to completely wring out your sponge or dishcloth after its use for avoiding it from getting damp between the uses because it encourages the growth of bacteria. Leave out the sponge to get dry off but make sure that you are not leaving it in an enclosed space such as a bucket or a cabinet.
- Do not wipe out those meat juices by using a sponge: It is one of the fastest ways of raising the chances of foodborne and harmful pathogens spreading over your sponge. Therefore use paper towels instead or use disinfectant for absorbing all your spillage.
- Do not use your sponge over kitchen countertops: Unless your kitchen sponge is hygienically cleaned by using one of the methods noted above or it is fresh out of its wrapper, never use it for wiping the surfaces within your kitchen. In all probability, you will end up spreading bacteria all over the kitchen.
Cleaning your sponge
Soak your sponge in a mixture of one gallon of water and 3/4th cup of bleach for five minutes. It is an easy and surefire method for destroying all the bacteria from your sponge. Bleach is renowned for its bacteria-destroying capabilities and all experts agree that it is the most effective way of keeping your sponges clean. You can also use vinegar instead of bleach if you don’t like its smell. Soak for the same amount of time with vinegar.
Although these ways are effective, keep in mind that none of your kitchen sponges are going to last forever. You will need to replace them at some point in time. Otherwise, you can just leave this home cleaning to professionals such as European Maids in Clearwater & Pinellas County, FL area. They can bring their tools, eliminating all the requirements.
Picture Credit: Freepik
Providing your kitchen sink a deep clean should always be a part of your regular kitchen cleaning routine. There is a tendency to think that as there is a lot of soap and water running through a kitchen sink daily, it is a relatively clean place. However, that is not the case in reality. Splashing and rinsing by using dish soap that takes place each day don’t have anything to do with proper sink cleaning. Here are some tips for cleaning the kitchen sink in the right manner.
1. Provide thorough rinse to the sink
Before you begin cleaning the kitchen sink you may wish to wash off all the dishes and provide a thorough rinse to the sink. All the liquid, foods, and debris lying in the sink must be rinsed away before you begin cleaning the kitchen sink. After rinsing, clear the drains also. In reality, it is a good practice to perform daily, even when you do not have the time for complete kitchen cleaning. While taking into consideration stainless steel sinks, remember that salt and acids within food may damage the finishing of the sink. For other kinds of kitchen sinks, it makes cleaning the stains harder. Rinsing the sink must be a daily chore before night.
2. Sprinkling baking soda in the sink and scrub
After rinsing the sink of debris and food articles you need to sprinkle baking soda in it. Cover the entire sink and do not hold back. Canisters of baking soda are available that can be sprinkled. You may even use a mason jar with holes drilled on the top. If you take the mason jar option, you can even add a few drops of essential oils to soda. This will give a great smell to the entire kitchen. After you have the baking soda covering the whole sink, you should start scrubbing. Use a bit of dish soap on the sponge for simpler cleaning. Although baking soda is a bit abrasive, it is not bad enough to scratch the stainless steel kitchen sink surfaces not even other kinds of surfaces. Scrub top to bottom to ensure that you are scrubbing towards the drain. The best method for cleaning a sink is by using circular motions for scrubbing away the whole sink.
After you have finished scrubbing the sink surfaces clean, you should sanitize the surface. Provide a good rinse to the freshly scrubbed kitchen sink to ensure that all the things you have cleaned are getting washed away to the drain. Now, soak the paper towels with white vinegar and utilize them for lining the sink. Cover the whole sink and let the vinegar and towels sit on it for 20 minutes. Keep in mind that vinegar is a natural sanitizer and it can remove hard water stains.
4. Cleaning faucets
After the basin of the sink is clean and sanitized, remember to clean a handle and a faucet. Sink faucets and handles may be cleaned by using a mild soapy solution. You can use a surface cleaner or dish soap with a sponge and it will do trick for you. When you are finished cleaning the faucets you may apply a vinegar-soaked cloth for wiping down and sanitizing commonly handled surfaces. After this, remember to deodorize a drain and disposal.
Well, all that is remaining now is to take a step back and admire the handy work you have done during kitchen cleaning. However, sometimes things are out of hand and kitchen cleaning can turn out to be trickier than you would have envisaged. If you live Clearwater, FL area you can get in touch with European Maids to ensure that the kitchen sink and the entire process of kitchen cleaning get the right treatment.
Picture Credit: Freepik
It is a well-known fact that the commonly used cleaning products available in the market are made from chemicals that can cause harm to humans. In addition to this, they also may be harmful to the environment. Luckily environment-friendly ingredients are also available to be used as effective cleaning solutions. Two of such common green and eco-friendly products are vinegar and baking soda. These two products may be used together or separately. They can also be mixed with natural products and are less toxic and are healthy alternatives for cleaning the home.
Baking soda is used effectively for cleaning pots and pans that contain baked-on residues. For doing this just sprinkle the object with baking soda and allow it to soak for fifteen minutes in hot water and detergent. You can pour baking soda on the flames of grease fire till it gets extinguished. Your dishwasher can be cleaned and freshened or your coffeepot may be cleaned by using just the baking soda. You can run vinegar through both these machines once a month to keep them free from residue and clean. You can make your silver shine with a range of different methods. For the refrigerator, you can use vinegar and water mixed in a spray bottle. It is an eco-friendly method for cleaning and deodorizing the surface.
You can develop a non-toxic and thick scrub for cleaning the bathroom surfaces by stirring one tablespoon of liquid castile soap or detergent, vinegar, and a 1/4 cup of baking soda. Create a creamy mixture and then use it. 1/2 cup of baking soda can be used for cleaning the toilets. There is another alternative and that is pouring a cup of dilute white vinegar inside the toilet and allow it to soak overnight. Minerals clogging the showerheads is a common occurrence and it results in a reduced flow of water. Soak the showerhead by using a mixture of 1/4 of water and 1/2 cup of vinegar for 15 minutes. You may clean the soap residues from the loofahs after soaking them with equal portions of water and vinegar. You can use a paste of salt and vinegar for rubbing down sink fixtures.
You can use liquid detergent with a 1/2 cup of baking soda at the start of a wash cycle for a bright load of laundry. You can sprinkle some baking soda at the bottom of the clothes hampers for taking care of stinky odors. Socks may get stained and dingy like gym clothing. In order to help the items appear fresh people soak them inside a pot of boiling water with distilled white vinegar.
You need to keep the baking soda and vinegar handy inside the house as there are several everyday things you can clean faster by using them together. The only question that remains is what will you clean first? If you feel the DIY is too much for you, get in touch with professionals. For the Clearwater, FL area you can contact European Maids who will perform the home cleaning for you efficiently.
Picture Credit: freepik
It is significant that you clean and disinfect the various surfaces inside the house. The different germs also are known as microorganisms can make people sick. These germs live on all kinds of surfaces and are capable of contaminating utensils, food, and other objects that are used for the preparation of food and eating it. In this battle against the germs, you might think that they have an advantage as they can be present anywhere at the same time. You can keep the infectious diseases such as cold and flu away by keeping these germs at bay.
The areas in the house with high traffic and various surfaces that are touched are the areas where germs are accumulated. One survey found out that the kitchen sink has more bacteria than garbage cans or toilets. One of the common places for germ build-up in the toilets is the toothbrush holder. This is because they are situated near the toilet and the act of flushing sends a mist of bacteria among these places. It is also easy to forget about them while cleaning the toilet and other obvious germ build-up areas.
It is possible to remove dirt and grime by using hot water and soap. This may also get rid of some germs but it may not be enough for some other surfaces that are home to many germs. You can use a cleaner-disinfectant for speed cleaning as it is a combination of two steps. It is possible to use it for bathroom surfaces and kitchen countertops. Areas containing sticky spills can be cleaned by using soap and water. But while using disinfectants for home cleaning keep in mind to wear gloved and keep the windows open especially while using products containing bleach.
If you are using disinfectants bought from the store stay away from breathing the chemicals. Keep in mind to wipe down the cleaned areas such as countertops later by using water. Allow these surfaces to dry out fully before you prepare any food on them. There are some effective homemade cleaners such as hydrogen peroxide and white vinegar but do not mix them. In case you are using hydrogen peroxide, you must test it on unseen surfaces to ensure that it does not fade or discolor the surface.
Quick home cleaning
For cleaning up super-fast you can use these shortcuts. Maintain all the cleaning products inside a basket. This will keep them ready for use when you are and it is easy to carry them from one room to another. After spraying the disinfectant you might have to wait. You can carry out other household chores at the time. Utilize a plastic can liner for controlling the spill of trash and leakage. It will also quicken the cleaning process for garbage and wastebasket. Remember to sanitize the refrigerator after cleaning it and also the floor spills when they take place. This will ensure that they do not turn into a larger mess. It is possible to take out some serious germ build-ups within half an hour or definitely in less than a day. If you do not have pets or children this becomes even easier. Always start in the kitchen for this.
Many times the home cleaning is a time-consuming task even for the experienced housewives. In case you are in a good position in terms of funds you can think about the option of using professionals by ordering their services via the internet. The wet home cleaning can be arranged at a time suitable to you. If you are living in the Clearwater, FL area European Maids is a good alternative.
Picture Credit: Jeshoots
It can be stated with complete confidence that in every kitchen there will be some object made of stainless steel. And this is not surprising. Such material is convenient, practical, durable and has an attractive appearance. Unfortunately, with improper use, and simply with time, even stainless steel loses its presentation. But cleaning such dishes can be a real test.
It is important to regularly clean the pots and pans and know how to clean particularly corrosive stains. Especially for you, we have found some useful tips, with the help of which stainless steel will preserve a pleasant look for much longer.
Why it is important to clean stainless steel dishes
Stainless steel is sufficiently resistant to heat, corrosion, stains. It contains chromium, which, when interacting with oxygen in the air, creates a protective film. Such protection prevents rust and hard-to-remove stains.
If the steel surface is covered with grease or dirt, this reaction may not occur. Consequently, steel becomes vulnerable and may be subject to corrosion or wear. Thus, the dishes lose all their useful properties and beautiful appearance.
General recommendations for cleaning dishes
- Stainless steel dishes should be cleaned regularly. Only proper care will extend its life.
- After each use, clean the dishes with detergent and water – this prevents the appearance of stains and dried food pieces.
- Do not use the dishwasher, and wash the stainless steel dishes with your hands, even if it is provided for in the operating instructions. Do this in warm water using a soft sponge and dishwashing detergent.
- After washing, wipe the dishes dry with a clean towel. Leaving the dishes to dry in the open air, you risk planting new spots.
- Do not use abrasives, hard sponges or metal scourers to clean stainless steel dishes, otherwise you will scratch the surface.
- The surface should be wiped with dotted, not circular movements. So it will be as clean and smooth as possible.
- Pay special attention to stains that may remain from the water. The reason for their appearance is not the water itself, but the minerals included in its composition. That is why it is better to wipe the dishes by hand.
- To give the dishes a glossy shine, use raw potatoes. It is necessary to cut it in half and wipe the pan with these slices.
- Cleaning stainless steel dishes with baking soda
The method of removing dirt on dishes using soda is considered one of the most simple and effective. And indeed, baking soda is always at hand. Especially good soda to remove greasy stains. How to clean pans or other dishes in this way? First of all, the dishes must be thoroughly washed. Then wipe dry and sprinkle copiously with soda on its surface. As a rule, half a glass of soda is enough for one item of kitchen utensils. Leave pots or pans for a couple of hours in this form. You can add a little water to the soda has acquired a pasty consistency. Then thoroughly wipe the dishes with a dry cloth or sponge.
- Cleaning with a special detergent for stainless steel dishes
Today, on the shelves of stores you can find many different tools that are designed specifically for washing dishes. In the case of stainless steel utensils it is strongly recommended to give preference to products with a mild composition. Such tools are designed specifically to remove difficult burned spots. Warm the pot in hot water and apply for 10-15 minutes. Then remove the dirt with a sponge, rinse dishes and wipe it dry.
In order to remove water stains and fingerprints from such dishes, you can use a glass cleaner. Spray the product evenly and wipe the surface of the dish with a microfiber cloth. After that, rinse with water and polish with a dry soft towel.
- Cleaning Stainless Steel Utensils with Vinegar or Lemon Juice
Vinegar is also used to clean stainless steel products. It should be applied to a soft sponge and wipe the dishes. Then you need to rinse the dishes with water and wipe dry. With the help of vinegar, water stains are also well cleaned. Soak the pan in vinegar and leave for 10-15 minutes, then wash with detergent as usual.
An alternative to vinegar can serve as lemon juice. A glass of water requires one tablespoon of lemon juice. Wipe the resulting solution with pots, pans and stainless steel bowls, and then rinse under running water.
Picture Credit: Pixabay
Dishwasher tablets do a dirty job, literally, when you do not see it. However, they not only help to bring the dishes to order. We write about the less common roles of dishwasher tablets.
Dishwasher tablets not only effectively wash dishes. They can also include eliminate dirt in the oven or restore the original color to white fabrics.
The dishwasher tablets of most of us are associated only with dishwashing. This is no discovery. One can discover, however, the unusual use of these tablets for other purposes. We provide where dishwasher tablets are still effective in our home and how useful they can be in everyday life.
Dishwasher tablet in the washing machine
If the white shirt collar has become unsightly, yellow, you can try to restore it to the previous color by putting a dishwasher tablet in the washing machine before washing. For she should whiten fabrics that have lost their color in this way, but also by dying.
By using a dishwasher tablet, you can also clean the inside of the washing machine. You need to put one or, preferably, two tablets into the drum and place the empty washing machine on the washing program. The center of the washing machine will be clean, there will be no stone, and a fresh smell will come out of the drum.
Dishwasher tablet in the fight against stains
It happens that stain remover or bleach are not effective in fighting stains on fabrics. You can then try the effectiveness of the dishwashing tablet in the dishwasher. For a stain (even from coffee or wine) you need to pour a little water and rub a tablet into it. After several minutes, rub the cloth once more and wash it normally. There should be no trace after the stain.
A dishwasher tablet in the sink
When fat, dried remnants and other types of dirt do not intend to disappear from the pan or pot under the influence of ordinary dishwashing liquid, pour warm water into the sink, put the tablet into the dishwasher and then place the dirty dishes in the water. The tablet will dissolve in water and it will be much easier to clean plates or bowls. If there is a sludge from tea, coffee or even from the water on the glasses, it will disappear just like the mentioned tablet.
Tablet for the cutlery dishwasher
If forks, knives, spoons and teaspoons have lost their shine, it is worth them to bring them back. You can use a special rinse aid for this purpose, and you can choose another way: use a dishwasher tablet. Fill the sink with warm water and throw a tablet into it. When it dissolves, you have to put the cutlery. A few minutes later, just wipe them with a sponge and dry them.
Dishwasher tablet in the oven
When the walls and bottom of the oven stick to the fat, the traditional washing liquid can not cope again. This is why, in this case, it is good to remember about the dishwasher tablet. You need to dissolve it in hot water and clean the oven with a rag or sponge in it. The tablet should solve the problem. However, wait at least an hour and then clean the oven completely. Similarly, you can wash burned sheets or cake rollers. In this case, however, it is worth first dissolving the tablet in hot water and leave it for about 2 hours.
A dishwasher tablet on the wall
The moment of our inattention and the toddler is already drawing on the wall in a room or other room. It is not always easy to remove traces of crayons or markers. It happens that paint also goes out with dirt. You can try to save the walls by reaching for a dishwashing tablet in the dishwasher. Dissolve it in a bowl of warm water and wipe the dirty surface with a damp sponge.
Dishwasher tablet in a trash bin
The fact that we put a sack in the kitchen, usually in the kitchen, put a waste in it, does not guarantee that the trash can be clean. You can see it after we remove the garbage bag. We can see stains, sometimes even mold, and a peculiar, bad smell. Warm or hot water will help clean the trash can. Pour water into the garbage can and dissolve the tablet in it. After at least a dozen or so minutes (preferably wait an hour), the water must be poured and the bucket rinsed. It will be clean and disinfected.
Dishwasher tablets in the toilet
When a sediment and stains appeared on the walls of the toilet bowl, they can be removed using a dishwasher tablet. You need to dissolve the tablet in the water in the shell and wait a few minutes, then brush the walls and the bottom with a brush, then rinse. It will be clean and disinfected.
Picture Credit: PhotoMIX-Company