December 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Service
- Cleaning Service Clearwater
- Cleaning Service Tampa
- Cleaning Tips
- Condominium Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Green cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Maid Service Tampa
- Office Cleaning
- Palm Harbor
- Press Release
- Residential Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- St. Petersburg
- Summer cleaning
- Vacation Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Windows Cleaning
Cleanliness is the key to health. And therefore, armed with jars, bottles and various brushes, we proceed to clean the apartment. Wet cleaning in the house will save households, and especially babies, of the harmful effects of the smallest particles contained in the air that enter the human body during inspiration.
It is difficult to overestimate wet cleaning, since it is clear to any mom that the child should breathe clean fresh air, and not dust. Just walking a broom in the corners, you will not achieve cleanliness in the apartment. And we must not forget that an excessive amount of dust in the room can lead to dangerous pulmonary and cardiovascular diseases, to the development of asthma or allergies.
In an apartment where a very small infant grows, it is necessary to carry out a full wet cleaning of the room at least twice a week. In addition, every day you need to wipe all surfaces in the apartment with a damp cloth to remove accumulated dust. When the baby turns one year old, it will be possible to reduce the number of wet cleanings to 4-5 per month.
Preparing for Wet Cleaning
So that cleaning the apartment does not take you much time, you need to properly prepare for it. For wet house cleaning you will need different sizes of microfiber cloths, cleaning products, a mop, a washing vacuum cleaner, a large bucket for mopping the floor, a small basin for washing various surfaces (shelves, window sills, tables). When cleaning the room, immediately bring everything you need. Running back and forth for every little thing means spending extra time and effort.
Top to Bottom, Left to Right
Wet cleaning should be carried out starting from the upper shelves, mezzanines and cabinets, gradually moving down. If you plan to wash windows – start with them. Then wipe the windowsill and radiator, all the shelves, cabinets, drawers, mirrors, shades. Wash floors last.
Do not save on the purchase of good napkins and brooms for dust removal, they will do the job well and will serve you for more than one month. Computer stores sell pretty expensive, but wear-resistant wipes to wipe the monitor. They are the best suited for washing mirrors and windows. You will be pleasantly surprised by the result!
And do not forget to rinse the rag more often, removing dust.
Wet Vacuum Cleaner
A washing vacuum cleaner will save you from having to carry water buckets and rub the floor with a rag. Modern washing vacuum cleaners allow you to clean almost any surface in the house from dust and dirt: laminate flooring, natural wood floors, tile, carpet, woolen carpets, furniture. A variety of brushes included in the kit will allow you to penetrate the most inaccessible corners of the apartment. Brushes are made taking into account features of various surfaces. Using a washing vacuum cleaner reduces the wet cleaning time of the house by two, or even three times.
If you have not yet acquired a washing vacuum cleaner, special cleaners and an ordinary, well-absorbing sponge will help remove dust and dirt from furniture upholstery and carpets. Follow the instructions on the package exactly and everything will work out. True, such a wet cleaning of woven surfaces will take quite a lot of time and effort.
An important point: if the house is not warm enough, do not venture to wet the carpet or furniture. Dampness, which can be formed due to the fact that the carpet dries for too long, is much more dangerous than dust. In the folds of furniture or deep in the pile of the carpet, mold can form, which is dangerous for the baby! Mold releases toxins into the atmosphere, which literally poison the human body, causing headaches, nausea and dizziness. Furniture and carpets should be completely dry during the day after wet cleaning.
Wet house cleaning is a time-consuming task even for an experienced housewife. And when a baby grows up in a family, it is all the more difficult to devote a proper amount of time and energy to this important part of life. Try to attract household members to the cleaning, because a husband or an older child may well wipe the dust.
If you are unlimited in funds, you can use the services of professionals by ordering through the Internet a wet cleaning of the apartment at a convenient time for you.
Picture Credit: Pixabay
It can be stated with complete confidence that in every kitchen there will be some object made of stainless steel. And this is not surprising. Such material is convenient, practical, durable and has an attractive appearance. Unfortunately, with improper use, and simply with time, even stainless steel loses its presentation. But cleaning such dishes can be a real test.
It is important to regularly clean the pots and pans and know how to clean particularly corrosive stains. Especially for you, we have found some useful tips, with the help of which stainless steel will preserve a pleasant look for much longer.
Why it is important to clean stainless steel dishes
Stainless steel is sufficiently resistant to heat, corrosion, stains. It contains chromium, which, when interacting with oxygen in the air, creates a protective film. Such protection prevents rust and hard-to-remove stains.
If the steel surface is covered with grease or dirt, this reaction may not occur. Consequently, steel becomes vulnerable and may be subject to corrosion or wear. Thus, the dishes lose all their useful properties and beautiful appearance.
General recommendations for cleaning dishes
- Stainless steel dishes should be cleaned regularly. Only proper care will extend its life.
- After each use, clean the dishes with detergent and water – this prevents the appearance of stains and dried food pieces.
- Do not use the dishwasher, and wash the stainless steel dishes with your hands, even if it is provided for in the operating instructions. Do this in warm water using a soft sponge and dishwashing detergent.
- After washing, wipe the dishes dry with a clean towel. Leaving the dishes to dry in the open air, you risk planting new spots.
- Do not use abrasives, hard sponges or metal scourers to clean stainless steel dishes, otherwise you will scratch the surface.
- The surface should be wiped with dotted, not circular movements. So it will be as clean and smooth as possible.
- Pay special attention to stains that may remain from the water. The reason for their appearance is not the water itself, but the minerals included in its composition. That is why it is better to wipe the dishes by hand.
- To give the dishes a glossy shine, use raw potatoes. It is necessary to cut it in half and wipe the pan with these slices.
- Cleaning stainless steel dishes with baking soda
The method of removing dirt on dishes using soda is considered one of the most simple and effective. And indeed, baking soda is always at hand. Especially good soda to remove greasy stains. How to clean pans or other dishes in this way? First of all, the dishes must be thoroughly washed. Then wipe dry and sprinkle copiously with soda on its surface. As a rule, half a glass of soda is enough for one item of kitchen utensils. Leave pots or pans for a couple of hours in this form. You can add a little water to the soda has acquired a pasty consistency. Then thoroughly wipe the dishes with a dry cloth or sponge.
- Cleaning with a special detergent for stainless steel dishes
Today, on the shelves of stores you can find many different tools that are designed specifically for washing dishes. In the case of stainless steel utensils it is strongly recommended to give preference to products with a mild composition. Such tools are designed specifically to remove difficult burned spots. Warm the pot in hot water and apply for 10-15 minutes. Then remove the dirt with a sponge, rinse dishes and wipe it dry.
In order to remove water stains and fingerprints from such dishes, you can use a glass cleaner. Spray the product evenly and wipe the surface of the dish with a microfiber cloth. After that, rinse with water and polish with a dry soft towel.
- Cleaning Stainless Steel Utensils with Vinegar or Lemon Juice
Vinegar is also used to clean stainless steel products. It should be applied to a soft sponge and wipe the dishes. Then you need to rinse the dishes with water and wipe dry. With the help of vinegar, water stains are also well cleaned. Soak the pan in vinegar and leave for 10-15 minutes, then wash with detergent as usual.
An alternative to vinegar can serve as lemon juice. A glass of water requires one tablespoon of lemon juice. Wipe the resulting solution with pots, pans and stainless steel bowls, and then rinse under running water.
Picture Credit: Pixabay
- Basket, bag or box for toys and small things
- Vacuum cleaner or broom
- Microfiber cloths
- Garbage bags, rubber gloves.
The main task that confronts parents cleaning a child’s room consists of 5 items.
1. Reduce the number of toys. The more toys in the child’s bedroom, the more often there is a mess. Children stop noticing their toys, throw them into the general pile and ask to buy new ones. Therefore, adults should collect toys from the floor, from under the bed and from behind the door, sort them into categories and put them in boxes or baskets. Naturally, you need to show the child what and where it lies so that he himself can find the necessary things.
To reduce the number of unnecessary toys, to avoid the protest of the child, you need to gradually remove some of them from him. Such a “quarantine” for toys will help identify which ones are expensive and necessary for a child, and which ones can be thrown away or redrawn.
2. Remove clothes in the room. In the upper part of the closet, seldom-used items should be folded – off-season clothes or fancy dresses.
Basic seasonal clothing must be sorted by color – so the child will remember that where it lies. Socks and other small wardrobe items should be put in the bottom drawer so that the child can easily reach them.
3. Remove trash in the room. What may seem adult rubbish for the child – a treasure. Therefore, only obvious rubbish should be thrown out of the children’s room. You also need to collect items that should not be in the child’s bedroom and place them in places.
4. Wipe the dust, clean the windows and the floor. This should be done with rubber gloves. Sweep and clean the floor is easy when all the toys and things are collected and placed in places.
Once a week it is necessary to move furniture away and remove dust in hard-to-reach places: under the bed and table, behind the dresser and wardrobe.
Lightly microfiber cloth moistened with water should be sure to wipe dust off books, upper shelves, decor items, chandeliers, leaves of houseplants. You also need to knock out dust from soft plush toys.
5. Cover the bed, remove things in the laundry. Cover the bed, smooth the sheets, blanket, bedspread, whip pillows. This is an important stage of cleaning – so you quickly teach the child to order. He must see that this is a daily obligatory “ritual.”
Cleaning rules in the child’s bedroom
- In the process of cleaning a child’s room, you can not use aggressive household chemicals (means for washing the floor, windows and laundry), so as not to cause an allergy to the child. It is better to choose hypoallergenic powder or baby soap.
- In order for the children’s room to always be in a more or less impartial state, it is necessary to constantly maintain order in it. Therefore, together with the child should be laid daily toys in places.
- It is necessary to regularly ventilate the room so that dust does not accumulate in the room.
- When cleaning the floor in the child’s bedroom is better to use a vacuum cleaner with a function of wet cleaning.
How to teach a child to order in the room
In order for the child to learn how to clean up on his own, clean up and put his things in place, one should teach him:
- make your bed every day;
- hang clothes in the closet or put them in the laundry basket – for further washing;
- put toys and books in their designated places;
- do not leave food in the room and, if possible, do not eat in the child’s bedroom;
- take out the garbage yourself (or ask adults). This will teach the child to timely clean up.
Using the services of a cleaning company, you can be sure that your home will always be clean!
Picture Credit: Pixabay
House cleaning should not take too much time. However, you need to maintain cleanliness in the house. How to determine how often you need to clean the house?
4 type of home cleaning
It is possible to distinguish 4 types of home cleaning precisely on the frequency of its carrying out:
- daily cleaning;
- weekly cleaning;
- deep cleaning;
- cleaning as needed.
- Daily cleaning involves actions that are performed every day. Only few can afford it. Only people around the clock staying at home, constantly wiping the dust, spread things around the places and clean the floors every day. However, it is precisely the daily administration of the order in the form of small actions, occupying from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, which allows maintaining the cleanliness and order in the house.
- Weekly cleaning is convenient for most working and student people. In this case, every week on the same day in the house the order leads: carpets are vacuumed, floors are washed, rubbed dust, cleaned and polished furniture, erased and stroked. A rather large-scale revision is carried out, all dirt is removed from the house.
- Deep cleaning means thorough washing of everything that can be washed in the house, for example, chandeliers or figurines of ornaments. In this same event, a rehearsal of things in the closets is carried out, seasonal clothes and shoes are cleaned, etc. A deep cleaning is carried out every few months.
- Cleaning as needed. These include emergency needs, for example, after repair. This option can be used by people who spend most of their time outside the home: on trips, on business trips, trips, etc. Here the schedule is determined by the degree of contamination and the frequency of staying at home.
Which option is optimal? How often do I need to do home cleaning? Each person solves this question himself. For example, if there are small children in the house, thorough cleaning from the item “weekly” will be 2-3 times more often.
How to combine different types of cleaning
To reduce the frequency of drying, but at the same time do not grow dirt, you can only 1 way – competent maintenance of purity. To do this, you have to combine all types of cleaning.
In the weekly cleaning, it is necessary to clean the dirt and dust everywhere, even in hard-to-reach places. From this, the air in the house is cleaner, and breathing easier, and in deep cleaning it will not be necessary to waste time on rubbing the ingrown mud. Do not be lazy to wash the baseboard or to vacuum it under the bed.
Simple Ways to Clean Less
Is it possible to reduce the frequency of cleaning? In this case, more attention must be paid to preventive measures to prevent contamination of the house:
- Put a rubber mat on the threshold;
- Plates and appliances can be rinsed immediately, in the course of cooking. Or in the waiting period when the dish is prepared;
- All the emerging spots, for example, of spilled liquids, should be removed immediately, until they have eaten;
- Kitchen towels are desirable to starch, then they will not be absorbed by contamination, the fabric will repulse them;
- During the bath procedures and some time after the bathtub should work hood. Or just a room should air. So the moisture level will quickly come true, and the fungus and mold will not settle in the house, which means that you will not have to waste time and effort to fight them;
- The house needs to be ventilated regularly, it clears the air, maintains a favorable microclimate, serves the prevention of many diseases;
- wash the floor better with special tools, then it will acquire antistatic and dirt repellants;
- It is better to use natural remedies instead of aggressive chemistry containing chlorine, acids or alkalis;
- Dishes should be washed immediately after eating, and not to cook it in the sink. Then it will be much more difficult to wash off;
- Do not wait for the weekend to start the wash. It is not necessary to wait for a full basket of laundry to accumulate. The inclusion of a washing machine is not so difficult;
- The cleanliness of the toilet should also be maintained continuously. It is treated with disinfectants and cleaning agents as needed. You can use a special remedy that is applied overnight, and is simply washed away in the morning.
These small tricks will save you up to an hour on weekly cleaning.
Picture Credit: 123rf.com
Vacation Condominium Cleaning Service in Clearwater by European Maids.
Our cleaning service company has over years 16 of experience in professional vacation condominium cleaning service and offers cleaning service in St. Peterburg and Clearwater FL
Home Cleaning service by European Maids Cleaning company of St. Petersburg FL.
We have been providing home clearing service in Clearwater for over 20 yeas. We Guarantee 100% satisfaction. Call for your FREE Estimate Today!
Our cleaning crew has done a great job cleaning 2/2 house in Clearwater FL.
As long as the weather’s nice you won’t want to be indoors much at all let alone doing your house cleaning while the rest of your family and friends play outside or go to the beach in summer.
Here are a few tips to make sure that your house stays reasonably clean and tidy but you still don’t get to Autumn and find the Summer’s over and you never got round to enjoying the weather as much as you planned.
First of all prepare, if you are going to spring clean leave it until towards the end of the spring so less will build up by the time summer starts. Clean and dust as well as getting your oven, fridge and other appliances clean.
If you have children they are likely to spend a lot of the summer outside and so bedrooms may have a chance of staying a little more tidy, but start tidy and there’s a better chance they won’t just dump things as they come in and out. Also before the summer comes pack away winter things, things you don’t use in summer including clothes just get in the way and create more work for you.
One of the biggest summer cleaning jobs is keeping floors clean, with people coming in and out a lot and bringing in dust, dirt and grass floors can suffer. Choose one main way in and out of your home and get people to stick to it. By doing this you will have less floors to clean, ideally it will be the way in closest to your kitchen and a bathroom, which are the main things people come in for. You may want to get out summer toys and games for the garden though and keep them close by the door or in a shed to make them more easily accessible without people having to traipse around the house.
Doormats are good but you’ll have to be strict to make sure people use them. If you are having a lot of people over you could have a runner going from the door to the garden to the bathroom and kitchen to keep carpets clean, this could even be old cardboard that you throw out at the end of the day: this is especially important if you have a pool and will have wet people coming in and out as well.
Think about what parts of your home will see the most use during the summer too, it may be easier to move objects likely to get dirty or damaged out of the way until the summer is over.
Then of course if this still seems too much you can take your family for days out: as long as there’s no one at home they can’t make mess meaning you don’t have to chase after them and keep things tidy. Days at the beach or at a park are great and if friends invite you to garden parties accept: you could even take it in turns with friends to have each other’s children over so they can only make a mess at one place at a time.
With house cleaning there are some jobs you can’t get away from and can’t really make easier, dust will always end up settling on surfaces and men will never learn to lift the toilet seat it seems. With other jobs though you can save yourself a lot of work by planning ahead and through how you clean. One of these house cleaning time saving opportunities is your hardwood floors.
Hardwood floors are a big job within anyone’s house cleaning regime and so there is a lot of potential time to be saved.
One obvious option is to have a no shoes policy, this isn’t always practical and with dogs and children especially it may have little effect, dogs especially bring in dirt on their paws normally but children aren’t perfect.
Rather than a no shoes policy a clean shoes, and paws, policy may be more practical. Make sure you have floor mats at every door, don’t forget your back door. Not all mats are the same though and some are great at soaking up moisture, others good at brushing off dried on mud and dirt. The best option is to have a brush mat outside each door on the doorstep to get the worst off shoes and then another mat to soak up moisture on the inside. Then of course you have to make sure people use both: this can be tricky with dogs though.
The moisture soaking doormat will help if your dog doesn’t just leap over it, keep a towel by the door though and try to get up the worst of the dirt and dog scented moisture as possible to make all of your house cleaning and not just the hardwood floors much cleaner.
Other ways to stop your dog bringing in as much dirt includes trimming the fur on their legs that soaks up mud, water and also grass burs and other organic matter that then gets strewned around your home. Also trim your dog’s nails often to stop getting scratches on your floors that then allow in dirt to the unprotected wood.
When it actually comes to cleaning your floors within your house cleaning routine start with sweeping and vacuuming, sweeping makes vacuuming easier and better at getting up the little bits of dust and dirt with any larger bits and pieces gone.
After vacuuming clean any remaining marks and dirt, this may seem nonsensical to do it this way round but if you try to wipe up marks when the vacuuming isn’t done you can actually make matters worse by getting dry dirt damp that would just vacuum up otherwise.
You may not even need to clean up any extra dirt after sweeping and vacuuming, if you do then a quick damp cloth may work, don’t forget though that a lot of spills will mop up much more easily if done sooner rather than later. Rather than try and clear up a mess while the rest of the floor is still dirty though if possible bring forward the hard floor part of you’re your house cleaning so you can do the job properly straight away.
If you suffer from allergies such as Hayfever the temptation may be to shut yourself up indoors to keep out the pollen, insects and other causes of your allergies. Sometimes though the causes of allergies can be inside your home and opening up your windows and letting in some fresh air may be the best thing for you: to make your home a safe haven you must clean and clean while thinking specifically about getting rid of causes of allergy symptoms.
Changing how you go about your house cleaning may take a little getting used to but will be worth the effort if it leaves you feeling better and lets you relax symptom free in your own home. You may well also find you sleep a lot better and if you snore this too could be caused by allergens in your home causing swelling and dryness in your mouth and throat as you sleep or excess mucus.
If you have really bad allergy problems you may even want to consider taking some really drastic actions in your house cleaning and removing those things that are difficult to clean and which attract dust and dirt. This could mean getting rid of your carpets even, perhaps only in the bedroom to begin with, even if you use rugs instead these are much easier to keep clean.
You may though get away with simply hovering though, when you clean any rooms start by dusting from the top down so dust eventually ends up on the floor, now afterwards you should of course vacuum but leave the room for a half hour to an hour before doing this: it lets the dust that is swept up into the air when you dust float down on to the floor ready to be vacuumed up.
Some dust gets deep down into your carpet as do spores and pollen from outside and also other dirt such as bits of food, which give off a nasty odor and mold spores. A steam clean should be done at least every six months as part of your house cleaning to keep your carpets clean of allergens and other nasties that may cause you problems.
Another thing that you may not have thought of is the furnace in your home if you have one, this will usually have a filter to collect the soot and dirt created but after a short time this won’t work as efficiently. If you have no allergies you can change this less frequently and not notice anything but if you or your family do have allergies you should change this filter much more often than recommended: maybe every six months or less if you start having problems again.
We can tell you to dust and vacuum every day and have a regular regime for your house cleaning but that is not always possible and especially hard to get to surfaces may have to be done less often. In that case though you should try this tip for your house cleaning to stop dust ever settling: use either alcohol, mixed 50:50 with water, or diluted fabric conditioner on glass surfaces to actually repel rather than attract dust: the alcohol option can even be used on your TV screen and can get off any dirty marks in the process.
When looking to hire a cleaning service, it’s essential that you look at the company’s track record. Have they worked with many clients? Do they have good reviews? Are their prices comparable to the competition in the area? You get the idea.
But you also have to think about what is available within your local community. When searching for the best cleaning service Clearwater, FL has within city limits, you’re going to want to find a company that has a stellar reputation and that isn’t afraid to go above and beyond to please their clients. It should also have been in the area for a while and have a long-standing record of serving the community.
Beyond these basic things, you also need to make sure the company has all of the appropriate certifications and insurance. Liability insurance is vital, especially since they will be coming into your home to clean. Make sure they are covered in case something of yours gets broken or damaged. The individual workers should also have been with the company for a long time and have a good track record of performing outstanding work.
When trying to find the best cleaning service Clearwater has, it’s a good idea to ask your friends and family. What cleaning service do they use? What would they recommend? Put a few feelers out there to get some information about the companies in your area. You might just be pleasantly surprised to find a number of options. Or, you might find that there is one stand out company among the pack that would be an obvious choice.
Your next resource is to check out the Better Business Bureau. You should never hire a company without first checking out their record with the BBB. If they have received a number of complaints and have a history of client problems, you’re likely better off going with a different company.
At the end of the day, you just have to trust your own judgment. Does the company seem reputable? Is the customer service staff friendly and helpful? Have you been able to find positive reviews of the company online? All of these factors will come into play when looking for the best cleaning service Clearwater has to offer. Doing any less than this and you run the risk of hiring an unqualified company that could wreck your home at worst or just not do a very good job at best.