September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Service
- Cleaning Service Clearwater
- Cleaning Service Tampa
- Cleaning Tips
- Condominium Cleaning
- Finest European Maids
- Floor Cleaning
- Green cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- Home Organizing
- House Cleaning
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Maid Service Tampa
- Office Cleaning
- Palm Harbor
- Pinellas County
- Press Release
- Residential Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- St. Petersburg
- Summer cleaning
- Tile Cleaning
- Vacation Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Windows Cleaning
When you are getting ready to move out of any rental property, such as a condominium or an apartment, there is a lot of work involved. It is one of the more challenging jobs to clean out the property thoroughly. Most landlords ask the leaving tenants to tidy up things when they move out and inspect your work later. However, there is no need to worry about cleaning the rental house as it is easy to hire a cleaning company to do this tiring job for you. Here are some reasons why you need to call up the pros of a cleaning service before the move.
1. It allows the best results: Your top effort might not be sufficient while tidying up, especially when extensive professional cleaning is not your specialty. Any moving-out cleaning service can help in cleaning the rental apartment, and you can feel more confident and relieved about the walkthrough from the owner.
2. You can feel assured that nothing is left behind uncleaned: When you have many things on your mind while moving to a new property, there is every chance that you will forget to clean something. This can lead to you failing to perform a final walkthrough and wasting a lot of time redoing things. Hiring professional technicians will ensure that you get all of the spots.
3. Professionals will ensure that there is no damage to the property: When you are in a hurry to clean out the space before the move-out, you are likely to cause damage to the property and might have to pay more for correcting the damage. For example, you might damage the wall while removing the decor. The landlord will have to hire people to fix these kinds of issues, and he will not be happy about it.
4. It will save time: General cleaning can take up a lot of time, even when you are residing in a small space. Sometimes, you will need to spend hours doing this cleaning. But a cleaning service can save a lot of time and allow you to use the extra time for other activities.
5. Cuts down the stress level: One of the recent studies has indicated that close to 60% of Americans feel that moving out of a rental property is more strenuous than planning a huge wedding. To prevent this stress from getting serious, you can call up a cleaning service to help you out.
If you are planning to hire a cleaning service near the Clearwater area, get in touch with Finest European Maids for expert help. This cleaning service has one of the better track records you can find near the Clearwater region when you are looking for a rental property cleaner. Keep in mind that leaving a rental place can turn out to be an emotional experience, especially when it has been your home for a long time. Leaving a clean space behind will make you feel better, and even the landlord will feel better about you.
Picture Credit: Freepik
When it comes to organizing your home, the closet can be a particularly difficult area to tackle. While it’s a space meant for storage, it frequently becomes a repository for items we’re unsure about. However, with a systematic approach, transforming your closet from a cluttered mess to an organized haven is achievable. Let’s delve into the art of closet organization and discover the best strategies to declutter and optimize your space.
1. Embrace Honesty in Evaluation:
When it comes to our wardrobes, emotional attachments often cloud our judgment. Whether it’s a memory associated with a particular outfit or an aspirational purchase that doesn’t align with our true selves, these items take up valuable space. To effectively declutter, try on each piece and ask yourself:
– Why do I own this?
– Is it still relevant to my current style or needs?
– Does it flatter my current body shape?
– Would I choose to wear it tomorrow?
– Does it fit comfortably right now?
2. Plan Your Donations:
Knowing where your decluttered items will go can make the process smoother. Research local charities or organizations that accept clothing donations. For items that are gently used or of higher value, consider consignment as an option. To streamline future decluttering sessions, maintain a designated donation bin or bag within your closet.
3. Adopt a Regular Cleaning Routine:
Consistency is key. By dedicating just 10-15 minutes once or twice a week to closet organization, you can maintain a tidy space. This routine can involve rehanging clothes, folding items, or placing unnecessary pieces in the donation bin.
4. Optimize Every Inch:
Are you truly maximizing your closet’s potential? With innovative storage solutions, you can enhance its capacity:
– Install hooks on closet doors for accessories.
– Consider adding affordable shelving if not already present.
– Utilize hanging drawers and shoe organizers.
– Explore multi-purpose hangers that can hold multiple items.
Sometimes, the task of decluttering can feel overwhelming, especially when you need help figuring out where to start. In such instances, seeking guidance from professionals can be invaluable. For residents in the Clearwater and Pinellas County, FL area, European Maids Cleaning offers expert services to transform your closet space with their meticulous and organized approach.
Discover Finest European Maids:
Once you’ve successfully decluttered your closet, why not extend that fresh and organized feeling to the rest of your home? Finest European Maids in Clearwater, FL, offers top-tier cleaning services, ensuring every corner of your home sparkles. With their expertise, you can enjoy a pristine living environment without lifting a finger. Contact them today and experience the difference!
Picture Credit: VistaCreate
In this article, we will explore some helpful cleaning hacks that can improve your home cleaning routine. By utilizing these ideas, you can clean your house more efficiently and effectively. We will cover creative tidying techniques and unexpected tools for cleaning your home. With these cleaning hacks, you can check off some items from your chore list, saving you both time and energy. Add these tips to your bag of tricks and consider your house cleaning complete.
1. Remove all pet hair by using rubber gloves: While our affection for our cherished pets knows no bounds, the swift accumulation of their fur can pose a challenge. However, you can sidestep the need for costly specialized attachments or tools by leveraging a few clever tricks to tidy up your pets. Don a pair of rubber gloves and glide them across the surface of your furniture. The friction created by the rubber material will gather the pet hair into manageable clusters, enabling effortless disposal.
2. Steam-clean the microwave: To effectively clean your microwave, try using lemon juice and microwaving it for 2 minutes until it boils and produces steam. This steam will loosen any debris stuck inside, which you can then easily wipe away with a cloth. Plus, you’ll be left with a pleasant citrus aroma.
3. Get rid of spoiled wine stains from the carpet: Wine is one of the most difficult stains to get rid of. Fortunately, club soda is a saving grace. You can begin spritzing the stains by using club soda. Now, blot the juice, wine, or colored drink stains by using a microfiber cloth. Repeat the procedure till all the stains are gone.
4. Use Dryer Sheets for Dusting: Dryer sheets can be used for laundry and also for dusting when you are cleaning your home. They are great for dusting TV screens, bookshelves, and other surfaces as they can reduce static and repel dust longer than traditional dusting tools.
5. Using pillowcases for cleaning ceiling fans: This is one of the most common cleaning hacks for dusting fans efficiently and fast. You can slip a pillowcase across the ceiling fan blades one at a time, and then you will have to wipe it clean. This allows the dust to fall within the pillowcase and not on the floors and furniture.
Remember that homemade cleaning solutions are as effective as the cleaners bought from the store. Dusting can sometimes be frustrating if you don’t have the right technique. However, with these home cleaning tips, you can effectively manage the dust. These cleaning hacks may be used to make dusting a breeze. If you live in Clearwater, FL area, you can turn to Finest European Maids for your home cleaning.
Picture Credit: Freepik
A cluttered office environment will lower your employees’ productivity and effectiveness. It will create a feeling of working in a chaotic and stressful environment for workers. Just like that, keeping your home neat and clean will enhance your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Many overlook cleaning tasks easily, but having a clean environment is truly important because it keeps your business successful and also leads you to live a healthy life. This article elaborates on the reasons you should consider hiring a professional cleaning maid.
Importance of Having a Clean Environment
Keeping a clean environment is crucial, whether at home or in business. It is because keeping your workplace or home clean offers tangible benefits for everyone involved—staff, business owners, and homeowners. It offers you the freedom to give the clean-up to someone else while also giving you peace of mind that your house or place of business is well-maintained and thoroughly sanitized.
Without daily cleaning, your home or office may become a haven for germs and bacteria. Additionally, having a clean environment in your office or home is important for many other reasons.
- Getting rid of clutter lessens stress at work and makes you feel more confident.
- Making the environment clean encourages people to feel good or have positive attitudes.
- In a clean environment, you may complete more work in less time.
Let’s take a look at some cleaning tips to help you keep your home and office clean and organized.
Tips for Keeping a Clean Home
- Vacuum all carpets at least once a week.
- Dust furniture every 2-3 days or use damp cloths as needed.
- Use an effective shower cleaner regularly to prevent the build-up of mold and mildew in the bathroom areas.
- Wipe down kitchen surfaces after preparing meals and keep the countertops clean and organized.
- Clear away debris promptly with the aid of piles of clothes or garbage bags to prevent clutter from accumulating in living spaces.
- Make sure windows and other glass surfaces are cleaned weekly to ensure no dust or dirt is present.
Tips for Keeping Your Office Clean
- Make it a habit to clean up regularly. This could mean vacuuming or mopping once a week, dusting surfaces twice a week, etc.
- Use natural cleaners where possible; these are usually more effective than chemicals in killing germs and protecting the environment.
- Letting in plenty of sunlight can naturally reduce bacteria that would otherwise accumulate in dark corners.
- Buy hypoallergenic products if anyone in the house has allergies or asthma triggers.
- People often touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, countertops, handles, and switch plates.
Cleaning those areas with a disinfectant solution or wipes is a must.
Why Should You Consider Hiring a Professional Maid for Cleaning?
Professional cleaning maids offer several advantages, from freeing up time to providing more thorough and detail-oriented cleaning. Their experience, personalized cleaning plans, and reliable scheduling will benefit you. They can also take care of special tasks, such as deep-cleaning carpets and upholstery.
In comparison to cleaning on your own, hiring the services of Finest European Maids offers better value for money and expert cleaning advice. If you live in the Clearwater, FL, area, consider investing in the services of a licensed and insured professional maid.
Whether you live in an apartment or a big home or use your office space, having clean and organized surrounding will make you feel better and improves your productivity. Utilizing a professional service like European Maids will be the best way to address the cleaning issue in a cost-effective and efficient way.
Picture Credit: Freepik
It doesn’t matter whether you are buying or renting a new home. The pre-move-in cleaning is a necessity. The people that lived in the place before you would have left some grime, dirt, and dust, no matter how well-intentioned they were. Home cleaning before moving in is a perfect way of starting a new life. This is because there is no need to work around boxes and furniture items. There are several steps involved in providing proper home cleaning. Here are some of the tips to get you going.
1. Clean high before low: Keep in mind that dust is not always present on the floors and countertops. It is hanging there on overhead lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, shelves, and other features near the ceiling. These items are as prone to grime, and they are not cleaned many times. When you do get around to cleaning them, they will sprinkle dust and dirt below them. As cleaning these high-up areas will lead to the one below getting some filth, you need to start right at the top in every room and then work your way down.
2. Bathroom cleaning: Cleaning the bathrooms is as much about disinfecting the area as it is about getting spotless surfaces. A sponge and dish soap are all you will need for the initial scrub-down. Then you may follow this up with an antibacterial spray to get rid of all the lingering germs. It is a good idea to replace the toilet seats during home cleaning. Never forget the unexpected areas that may be skipped during a normal bathroom cleaning. Apart from the usual areas, also remember to clean light switches, toilet paper holders, door handles, and faucets.
3. Clean the fridge and rest of the kitchen: If you are performing the home cleaning after a move, get to the fridge first. You might be able to put off a few things during home cleaning, but a storage place for perishable items is not one of them. Sanitize the fridge and remove all the drawers and shelves to clean them individually. After cleaning the fridge, go to the remaining kitchen. Start with lighting fixtures, corners, and cabinet tops. Go to the appliances next, such as the oven, dishwasher, sink, microwave, and stovetop.
4. Flooring: After you have started your home cleaning at the top, you need to end it with the bottom. For the tile, linoleum, and wood floors, you need to use the vacuum attachment to clean the edges and corners. After this, sweep all the debris collected. Never vacuum everything unless the machine is specially designed for doing it. Finish all this by mopping the surface.
There are many steps involved in home cleaning before a move-in. However, you can get your place to appear new and shiny within a day or so by using some elbow grease. If you can get some helping hands, it will be great. Unless you are moving into a brand-new construction, there is always some home cleaning work you need to undertake. You can take help from Finest European Maids for this if you live in Clearwater, FL area.
Picture Credit: Freepik
Life can be pretty busy, and living in an untidy atmosphere can result in a lot of stress for homeowners. It is not only distracting but can also be unsightly and uncomfortable. Apart from that, this mess can leave everybody in the home vulnerable to different sickness-causing bacteria, viruses, parasites, and organisms that exist in such a home. Due to these reasons, several people go for professional cleaning services and use them for sanitizing their properties without putting in too much effort. Using a professional cleaning service bi-weekly is a popular option for several homeowners. Let’s look at some of the reasons for this.
1. It needs less upkeep than your normal monthly cleaning: It is pretty convenient to use the cleaning service monthly. However, this involves more upkeep. As the pros come just once each month, the homeowners are required to do the housekeeping in between. Otherwise, you will have a build-up of microbes, grime, and dust. It can be extremely stressful to have these problems when you have children and pets in the house. Mess tends to pile up quickly in your home in this scenario. A bi-weekly home cleaning service will prevent the mess and dirt from piling up every month. The owners can rest assured that their property is getting cleaned throughout the month and will appear fresh every couple of weeks.
2. It will fit your lifestyle much better: Even though the weekly cleaning services are good at maintaining a house safe and sanitized every week, they are unlikely to fit the lifestyles of everybody. Several homeowners will not have the budget or time to have pros visiting each week. Many homes just need some freshening up every couple of weeks. This bi-weekly interval will allow some leeway to the homeowner and maintain the home tidy as well. It is a great middle ground between monthly and weekly cleaning in terms of both budget and time.
3. You are getting a personal cleaning service: Every house is unique and has different requirements. Several cleaning pros can give you personalized cleaning options depending on what is required by you. You may ask them to tidy up some of your rooms and leave the rest of them alone. You may also inform them about what is required in terms of cleaning in other areas of the property. These pros will then develop a special plan for making their sanitization efforts more coordinated and effective.
You need to keep in mind that life these days is unbelievably fast-paced, and everybody does not have sufficient time and energy to sanitize their homes. But you can hire help from professional cleaning services to make sure that your house is attractive, fresh, and secure. The bi-weekly cleaning schedule allows you to clean the house in a way that will fit both your budget and lifestyle. In case you are looking for a professional cleaning service in Clearwater, FL area Finest European Maids will have you covered. They can help you with your Airbnb or your home, and/or both.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate
Everybody loves being a couch potato; however, it is not funny to lounge on a dirty piece of furniture. After a while, spilled soda, crumbs, dirt, pet hair, and oil from your hands and feet get collected onto the couch. This makes the couch appear dingy. But do not worry. In this article, we will look at some ways of cleaning the couch so that it is ready for use while watching binge. You can watch the entire season of your favorite TV show from the rejuvenated sofa. It doesn’t matter whether you have tough stains or crumbs; the cleaning tips will make the sofa look as good as new.
1. Vacuum the couch: You can use a hand vacuum or the brush attachment of your vacuum to clean the dirt and debris from the surface of the sofa. Ensure that you are cleaning the different crevices that have pet hair, dirt accumulates, and food crumbs. In case the cushions are not attached to the sofa, you can remove them and vacuum either side.
2. Clean the metal or wooden areas: Wipe out the sofa feet and similar other non-fabric components of your sofa by using solutions of liquid dish soap and warm water. Locate the tags on the couch to read all the instructions carefully for learning the ways of cleaning the upholstery. WS means you need to use a mild detergent together with a steam vacuum or use a dry-cleaning detergent. X means you need to just use a vacuum and no water. S means you need to use a dry cleaner detergent only. W means you may use water for cleaning it.
3. Remove all the stains: Being aware of the ways of cleaning the couch means being aware of ways of removing stains. You may use commercial cleaners or use your cleaners made from natural ingredients you use in the kitchen. Homemade cleaners are kinder to the earth, and they are also cheaper. Here are different ways of cleaning the sofa according to fabric type.
Fabric upholstery: Mix 3/4 warm water with 1/4 cup of vinegar and a tablespoon of dish soap. Add a spray bottle. First, mist the soiled area, and then scrub it using a soft cloth till the stain goes away. You need to use a second piece of cloth which is moistened with clean water, to remove the soap. Dry the fabric with towels.
Leather upholstery: you need to mix 1/4 cup vinegar together with 1/2 cup olive oil and place the mixture within a spray bottle. Spray the cleaner over the couch surface and use a soft cloth to buff the surface.
Synthetic upholstery: Mix a cup of warm water with 1/2 cup of vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon of dish soap inside a spray bottle. Mist your soiled area and scrub it with a soft cloth till the stains are gone.
After cleaning a couch, allow it to dry. You may even consider pointing a box fan at the sofa for quicker drying. If you wish to clean a couch during your house cleaning, you can use the services of professionals such as Finest European Maids if you live in Clearwater, FL area.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate
If you or someone in your house has been sick with flu or cold, it is a good idea to kill the germ build-up in the house. You need to perform home cleaning to prevent the spread of these germs. After your days of sneezing, coughing, wheezing, and sniffling are behind you, it is time to clean and sanitize the bedrooms and the house. Let’s go through a checklist for disinfecting the harder surfaces and sanitizing the laundry items for a complete house cleaning.
1. Remove all the linen from the beds: You need to wash all the blankets, mattress covers, and sheets in the hottest possible water that is recommended on the care labels of the linen. In case your washer comes with a sanitization cycle, you can use it for this purpose. You are going to need a detergent for removing the stains, odors, and most of the viruses and bacteria while using it as instructed.
2. Wash the stuffed animals and pillows: There is a possibility of germ build-up in pillows and plushies. Launder all the removable pillowcases and wash away all the machine-washable stuffies and pillows. Keep in mind to read the instructions before you wash for good care. You can surface clean the pillows and other such items that cannot be cleaned in a washer.
3. Wipe all the harder surfaces: Do not forget the door handles, bedframes, and other non-porous and hard surfaces in your room. You can use disinfectants to remove everyday stains and kill most of the viruses and bacteria, including the ones that cause coronavirus.
4. Vacuum the floors thoroughly and perform deep cleaning: You can use a home sanitizer for this purpose as directed. You can disinfect the tiles and spot-sanitize the carpets. Take into account the possibility of renting a steam machine or getting a carpet cleaner. This is a good time to perform the annual deep cleaning.
5. Sanitize the upholstered headboards and mattresses: After you have removed the mattress covers and linen, you can spot-sanitize the mattresses by using a proper sanitizer. You can follow the instructions mentioned in the package.
6. Disinfect all the areas frequently touched: You need to look around the room for all those areas that are touched often, such as door knobs, switch plates, lamps, and furniture handles. You can follow the label directions for disinfecting by using a disinfectant.
7. Disinfect the metal/plastic toys and other non-porous surfaces: Playhouses, building bricks, dolls, trucks, and other kinds of toys require a full cleaning and disinfecting after somebody has been sick. You need to use a multi-purpose disinfectant for this purpose to remove grime, dirt, viruses, and bacteria.
8. Clean all the window coverings, such as curtains and blinds: When you have been sick with a cold or flu, you need to clean the blind slats. You should not wait for spring to clean them. Just take down the curtains and wash them properly. You need to take a sanitizer and use it as instructed, together with hot water, to remove all the germs. The use of hot water should be as instructed on the label.
This season of cold and flu means there is a germ build-up everywhere. You need to perform regular home cleaning by being aware of where these germs are hidden and how you can clean and disinfect the house after the sickness. It doesn’t matter whether or not you have some remnants of sneezes and sniffles left on your sleeves and surfaces; you can get products that will help you in performing home cleaning to remove all the odors, stains, viruses, and bacteria if utilized, as directed. If you reside in Clearwater, FL area and need to perform house cleaning after sickness, get in touch with Finest European Maids for professional cleaning.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate
As it is fall, everyone will be keen to get started with fall cleaning for the season. Although this might appear to be a contrast in terms, think about it. You can take a vacation in the warm summer months. It means taking a vacation away from the household, and you get to spend a lot of time outdoors. But grime and dirt do not take a vacation, although you are enjoying the time outdoors. They will keep on adding and multiplying. With the winter months and the holiday season rushing in, it is a great time to start with fall cleaning. Here are some cleaning tips.
Take stock initially
Before you have started the cleaning, take inventory of all your cleaning supplies available. Ensure that you have all the products you require for the different surfaces you wish to clean. Check the info on the labels to ensure that you are using them correctly. When you are cleaning, pay attention to the places where these products are stored. You might decide that fall cleaning will be more effective if you could set aside the sets of supplies in various parts of the house. You can consider having a set for every room and an extra set in the master bedroom. Make sure that these items are stored where pets and children cannot reach them.
Extend the usual reach
You need to go beyond your regular vacuuming, dusting, and mopping for fall cleaning. Look up and remove all the cobwebs that have accumulated on the corners and around ceiling fans and light fixtures. If required, you can consider investing in telescoping extension poles that will allow you to adjust them to the required length needed for dusting these high-up areas. Move your furniture suitably to send all those dust bunnies scurrying for escape. Make sure that you have wiped out the baseboards.
Clean the refrigerator
Check the refrigerator contents for their expiry dates. Discard all those things that have overstayed in the fridge. Remove and clean all the shelves. Ensure that you are working on one shelf at a time to make sure that food doesn’t have to wait at room temperature. After the refrigerator insides are clean, go for the outside. Lint and dust build-up can decrease the cooling performance of your fridge. Take away the grill and vacuum all the coils, or you can clean them by using a long handle brush.
After you have finished your fall cleaning, launder all the washables, such as mattress covers, bed skirts, blankets, slipovers, throws, and pillows. Turn your mattresses to vacuum them properly. Also, take a close look at the upholstery. Take away the cushions to vacuum them thoroughly. You can use crevice tools for reaching the tough areas. Also, ensure that you have checked the carpet for stains and spots. These things might need deep cleaning. If you need professionals for fall cleaning in the Clearwater, FL, area, reach out to Finest European Maids for expert help.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate
So, how often should you perform house cleaning? The answer is every day. This might contradict the article’s title, but there are some tasks you need to do every day to maintain the house functional and neat. In case your bed is unkept, you cannot wait for the laundry day to get the sheets in order. Sometimes the kitchen flooring is getting cluttered with crumbs, and you cannot wait for the stipulated day for sweeping it clean. This apart, this house cleaning varies from homeowner to homeowner.
Things you are cleaning too much
Let’s look at the things you are probably cleaning too much.
Wooden furniture: If the wood polish is used too much, it can cause damage to the finishing. Apart from that, the wax-based wooden polish can cause oily buildup that will trap even more dirt and dust. Once a month cleaning is a good idea by using furniture polish. You can otherwise use light dusting every other week.
Windows: Windows has to be cleaned once or twice every year. You may spot-clean them as required, but overcleaning can cause streaking and buildup of dirt. It is a good idea to use a power washer or hot water for cleaning from the outside.
Carpets and rugs: Your carpets need professional cleaning with steam cleaning at least once each year. You may try it yourself, but you cannot drench the fibers as it can lead to mold and mildew growth below the surface. You can just vacuum the rugs and carpets every week to collect crumbs and treat the spots and stains.
Fixtures: Lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, and other mounted accessories have to be cleaned once every month by using a microfiber cloth. Warm water can be used for cleaning glass fixtures to wipe off the caked-on dust and grime that might get accumulated. But you need to stay on top of the dusting each month.
Things you are not cleaning enough
You need to concentrate more on the things that need everyday cleaning or weekly cleaning.
Microwave: You need to wipe down the microwave at least once every week. Caked-on food crumbs can lead to overheating, and they can damage the microwave if they are not addressed immediately. Use hot water and a microfiber cloth to wipe it down. You can clean the splashes, and spot cleaning can also be done in between
Bathroom surfaces: Similar to your countertops, showers, flooring, toilets, and bathroom surfaces have to be wiped down each day to prevent the growth of bacteria. Make it a habit to wipe down the shower after each use. If you leave water in the tub, it leads to mold and mildew.
Kitchen countertops and sink: Your sink and kitchen countertops have to be cleaned daily. Bacteria thrive in the wet areas of the house. Therefore, places such as the kitchen and bathroom have to be wiped clean and properly sanitized for preventing them from spreading to other surfaces in the house.
Dishwasher: The inner area of the dishwasher can collect food particles, soap scum, and grease that can clog the dishwasher drain. In case you leave the food sitting in there for a long time, it can get odorous or can get lodged in the clean dishes during a cycle.
Performing house cleaning can appear overwhelming if you plan to do it every day or once a week. However, if you can stay on top of the cleaning, you can save many hours on the weekends. The good news is that you can hire professionals for house cleaning. If you live in Clearwater, FL area, get in touch with Finest European Maids to schedule a cleaning today.
Picture Credit: Freepik