September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Service
- Cleaning Service Clearwater
- Cleaning Service Tampa
- Cleaning Tips
- Condominium Cleaning
- Finest European Maids
- Floor Cleaning
- Green cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- Home Organizing
- House Cleaning
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Maid Service Tampa
- Office Cleaning
- Palm Harbor
- Pinellas County
- Press Release
- Residential Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- St. Petersburg
- Summer cleaning
- Tile Cleaning
- Vacation Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Windows Cleaning
When you are getting ready to move out of any rental property, such as a condominium or an apartment, there is a lot of work involved. It is one of the more challenging jobs to clean out the property thoroughly. Most landlords ask the leaving tenants to tidy up things when they move out and inspect your work later. However, there is no need to worry about cleaning the rental house as it is easy to hire a cleaning company to do this tiring job for you. Here are some reasons why you need to call up the pros of a cleaning service before the move.
1. It allows the best results: Your top effort might not be sufficient while tidying up, especially when extensive professional cleaning is not your specialty. Any moving-out cleaning service can help in cleaning the rental apartment, and you can feel more confident and relieved about the walkthrough from the owner.
2. You can feel assured that nothing is left behind uncleaned: When you have many things on your mind while moving to a new property, there is every chance that you will forget to clean something. This can lead to you failing to perform a final walkthrough and wasting a lot of time redoing things. Hiring professional technicians will ensure that you get all of the spots.
3. Professionals will ensure that there is no damage to the property: When you are in a hurry to clean out the space before the move-out, you are likely to cause damage to the property and might have to pay more for correcting the damage. For example, you might damage the wall while removing the decor. The landlord will have to hire people to fix these kinds of issues, and he will not be happy about it.
4. It will save time: General cleaning can take up a lot of time, even when you are residing in a small space. Sometimes, you will need to spend hours doing this cleaning. But a cleaning service can save a lot of time and allow you to use the extra time for other activities.
5. Cuts down the stress level: One of the recent studies has indicated that close to 60% of Americans feel that moving out of a rental property is more strenuous than planning a huge wedding. To prevent this stress from getting serious, you can call up a cleaning service to help you out.
If you are planning to hire a cleaning service near the Clearwater area, get in touch with Finest European Maids for expert help. This cleaning service has one of the better track records you can find near the Clearwater region when you are looking for a rental property cleaner. Keep in mind that leaving a rental place can turn out to be an emotional experience, especially when it has been your home for a long time. Leaving a clean space behind will make you feel better, and even the landlord will feel better about you.
Picture Credit: Freepik
When it comes to organizing your home, the closet can be a particularly difficult area to tackle. While it’s a space meant for storage, it frequently becomes a repository for items we’re unsure about. However, with a systematic approach, transforming your closet from a cluttered mess to an organized haven is achievable. Let’s delve into the art of closet organization and discover the best strategies to declutter and optimize your space.
1. Embrace Honesty in Evaluation:
When it comes to our wardrobes, emotional attachments often cloud our judgment. Whether it’s a memory associated with a particular outfit or an aspirational purchase that doesn’t align with our true selves, these items take up valuable space. To effectively declutter, try on each piece and ask yourself:
– Why do I own this?
– Is it still relevant to my current style or needs?
– Does it flatter my current body shape?
– Would I choose to wear it tomorrow?
– Does it fit comfortably right now?
2. Plan Your Donations:
Knowing where your decluttered items will go can make the process smoother. Research local charities or organizations that accept clothing donations. For items that are gently used or of higher value, consider consignment as an option. To streamline future decluttering sessions, maintain a designated donation bin or bag within your closet.
3. Adopt a Regular Cleaning Routine:
Consistency is key. By dedicating just 10-15 minutes once or twice a week to closet organization, you can maintain a tidy space. This routine can involve rehanging clothes, folding items, or placing unnecessary pieces in the donation bin.
4. Optimize Every Inch:
Are you truly maximizing your closet’s potential? With innovative storage solutions, you can enhance its capacity:
– Install hooks on closet doors for accessories.
– Consider adding affordable shelving if not already present.
– Utilize hanging drawers and shoe organizers.
– Explore multi-purpose hangers that can hold multiple items.
Sometimes, the task of decluttering can feel overwhelming, especially when you need help figuring out where to start. In such instances, seeking guidance from professionals can be invaluable. For residents in the Clearwater and Pinellas County, FL area, European Maids Cleaning offers expert services to transform your closet space with their meticulous and organized approach.
Discover Finest European Maids:
Once you’ve successfully decluttered your closet, why not extend that fresh and organized feeling to the rest of your home? Finest European Maids in Clearwater, FL, offers top-tier cleaning services, ensuring every corner of your home sparkles. With their expertise, you can enjoy a pristine living environment without lifting a finger. Contact them today and experience the difference!
Picture Credit: VistaCreate
In this article, we will explore some helpful cleaning hacks that can improve your home cleaning routine. By utilizing these ideas, you can clean your house more efficiently and effectively. We will cover creative tidying techniques and unexpected tools for cleaning your home. With these cleaning hacks, you can check off some items from your chore list, saving you both time and energy. Add these tips to your bag of tricks and consider your house cleaning complete.
1. Remove all pet hair by using rubber gloves: While our affection for our cherished pets knows no bounds, the swift accumulation of their fur can pose a challenge. However, you can sidestep the need for costly specialized attachments or tools by leveraging a few clever tricks to tidy up your pets. Don a pair of rubber gloves and glide them across the surface of your furniture. The friction created by the rubber material will gather the pet hair into manageable clusters, enabling effortless disposal.
2. Steam-clean the microwave: To effectively clean your microwave, try using lemon juice and microwaving it for 2 minutes until it boils and produces steam. This steam will loosen any debris stuck inside, which you can then easily wipe away with a cloth. Plus, you’ll be left with a pleasant citrus aroma.
3. Get rid of spoiled wine stains from the carpet: Wine is one of the most difficult stains to get rid of. Fortunately, club soda is a saving grace. You can begin spritzing the stains by using club soda. Now, blot the juice, wine, or colored drink stains by using a microfiber cloth. Repeat the procedure till all the stains are gone.
4. Use Dryer Sheets for Dusting: Dryer sheets can be used for laundry and also for dusting when you are cleaning your home. They are great for dusting TV screens, bookshelves, and other surfaces as they can reduce static and repel dust longer than traditional dusting tools.
5. Using pillowcases for cleaning ceiling fans: This is one of the most common cleaning hacks for dusting fans efficiently and fast. You can slip a pillowcase across the ceiling fan blades one at a time, and then you will have to wipe it clean. This allows the dust to fall within the pillowcase and not on the floors and furniture.
Remember that homemade cleaning solutions are as effective as the cleaners bought from the store. Dusting can sometimes be frustrating if you don’t have the right technique. However, with these home cleaning tips, you can effectively manage the dust. These cleaning hacks may be used to make dusting a breeze. If you live in Clearwater, FL area, you can turn to Finest European Maids for your home cleaning.
Picture Credit: Freepik
It doesn’t matter whether you are buying or renting a new home. The pre-move-in cleaning is a necessity. The people that lived in the place before you would have left some grime, dirt, and dust, no matter how well-intentioned they were. Home cleaning before moving in is a perfect way of starting a new life. This is because there is no need to work around boxes and furniture items. There are several steps involved in providing proper home cleaning. Here are some of the tips to get you going.
1. Clean high before low: Keep in mind that dust is not always present on the floors and countertops. It is hanging there on overhead lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, shelves, and other features near the ceiling. These items are as prone to grime, and they are not cleaned many times. When you do get around to cleaning them, they will sprinkle dust and dirt below them. As cleaning these high-up areas will lead to the one below getting some filth, you need to start right at the top in every room and then work your way down.
2. Bathroom cleaning: Cleaning the bathrooms is as much about disinfecting the area as it is about getting spotless surfaces. A sponge and dish soap are all you will need for the initial scrub-down. Then you may follow this up with an antibacterial spray to get rid of all the lingering germs. It is a good idea to replace the toilet seats during home cleaning. Never forget the unexpected areas that may be skipped during a normal bathroom cleaning. Apart from the usual areas, also remember to clean light switches, toilet paper holders, door handles, and faucets.
3. Clean the fridge and rest of the kitchen: If you are performing the home cleaning after a move, get to the fridge first. You might be able to put off a few things during home cleaning, but a storage place for perishable items is not one of them. Sanitize the fridge and remove all the drawers and shelves to clean them individually. After cleaning the fridge, go to the remaining kitchen. Start with lighting fixtures, corners, and cabinet tops. Go to the appliances next, such as the oven, dishwasher, sink, microwave, and stovetop.
4. Flooring: After you have started your home cleaning at the top, you need to end it with the bottom. For the tile, linoleum, and wood floors, you need to use the vacuum attachment to clean the edges and corners. After this, sweep all the debris collected. Never vacuum everything unless the machine is specially designed for doing it. Finish all this by mopping the surface.
There are many steps involved in home cleaning before a move-in. However, you can get your place to appear new and shiny within a day or so by using some elbow grease. If you can get some helping hands, it will be great. Unless you are moving into a brand-new construction, there is always some home cleaning work you need to undertake. You can take help from Finest European Maids for this if you live in Clearwater, FL area.
Picture Credit: Freepik
As it is fall, everyone will be keen to get started with fall cleaning for the season. Although this might appear to be a contrast in terms, think about it. You can take a vacation in the warm summer months. It means taking a vacation away from the household, and you get to spend a lot of time outdoors. But grime and dirt do not take a vacation, although you are enjoying the time outdoors. They will keep on adding and multiplying. With the winter months and the holiday season rushing in, it is a great time to start with fall cleaning. Here are some cleaning tips.
Take stock initially
Before you have started the cleaning, take inventory of all your cleaning supplies available. Ensure that you have all the products you require for the different surfaces you wish to clean. Check the info on the labels to ensure that you are using them correctly. When you are cleaning, pay attention to the places where these products are stored. You might decide that fall cleaning will be more effective if you could set aside the sets of supplies in various parts of the house. You can consider having a set for every room and an extra set in the master bedroom. Make sure that these items are stored where pets and children cannot reach them.
Extend the usual reach
You need to go beyond your regular vacuuming, dusting, and mopping for fall cleaning. Look up and remove all the cobwebs that have accumulated on the corners and around ceiling fans and light fixtures. If required, you can consider investing in telescoping extension poles that will allow you to adjust them to the required length needed for dusting these high-up areas. Move your furniture suitably to send all those dust bunnies scurrying for escape. Make sure that you have wiped out the baseboards.
Clean the refrigerator
Check the refrigerator contents for their expiry dates. Discard all those things that have overstayed in the fridge. Remove and clean all the shelves. Ensure that you are working on one shelf at a time to make sure that food doesn’t have to wait at room temperature. After the refrigerator insides are clean, go for the outside. Lint and dust build-up can decrease the cooling performance of your fridge. Take away the grill and vacuum all the coils, or you can clean them by using a long handle brush.
After you have finished your fall cleaning, launder all the washables, such as mattress covers, bed skirts, blankets, slipovers, throws, and pillows. Turn your mattresses to vacuum them properly. Also, take a close look at the upholstery. Take away the cushions to vacuum them thoroughly. You can use crevice tools for reaching the tough areas. Also, ensure that you have checked the carpet for stains and spots. These things might need deep cleaning. If you need professionals for fall cleaning in the Clearwater, FL, area, reach out to Finest European Maids for expert help.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate
So, how often should you perform house cleaning? The answer is every day. This might contradict the article’s title, but there are some tasks you need to do every day to maintain the house functional and neat. In case your bed is unkept, you cannot wait for the laundry day to get the sheets in order. Sometimes the kitchen flooring is getting cluttered with crumbs, and you cannot wait for the stipulated day for sweeping it clean. This apart, this house cleaning varies from homeowner to homeowner.
Things you are cleaning too much
Let’s look at the things you are probably cleaning too much.
Wooden furniture: If the wood polish is used too much, it can cause damage to the finishing. Apart from that, the wax-based wooden polish can cause oily buildup that will trap even more dirt and dust. Once a month cleaning is a good idea by using furniture polish. You can otherwise use light dusting every other week.
Windows: Windows has to be cleaned once or twice every year. You may spot-clean them as required, but overcleaning can cause streaking and buildup of dirt. It is a good idea to use a power washer or hot water for cleaning from the outside.
Carpets and rugs: Your carpets need professional cleaning with steam cleaning at least once each year. You may try it yourself, but you cannot drench the fibers as it can lead to mold and mildew growth below the surface. You can just vacuum the rugs and carpets every week to collect crumbs and treat the spots and stains.
Fixtures: Lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, and other mounted accessories have to be cleaned once every month by using a microfiber cloth. Warm water can be used for cleaning glass fixtures to wipe off the caked-on dust and grime that might get accumulated. But you need to stay on top of the dusting each month.
Things you are not cleaning enough
You need to concentrate more on the things that need everyday cleaning or weekly cleaning.
Microwave: You need to wipe down the microwave at least once every week. Caked-on food crumbs can lead to overheating, and they can damage the microwave if they are not addressed immediately. Use hot water and a microfiber cloth to wipe it down. You can clean the splashes, and spot cleaning can also be done in between
Bathroom surfaces: Similar to your countertops, showers, flooring, toilets, and bathroom surfaces have to be wiped down each day to prevent the growth of bacteria. Make it a habit to wipe down the shower after each use. If you leave water in the tub, it leads to mold and mildew.
Kitchen countertops and sink: Your sink and kitchen countertops have to be cleaned daily. Bacteria thrive in the wet areas of the house. Therefore, places such as the kitchen and bathroom have to be wiped clean and properly sanitized for preventing them from spreading to other surfaces in the house.
Dishwasher: The inner area of the dishwasher can collect food particles, soap scum, and grease that can clog the dishwasher drain. In case you leave the food sitting in there for a long time, it can get odorous or can get lodged in the clean dishes during a cycle.
Performing house cleaning can appear overwhelming if you plan to do it every day or once a week. However, if you can stay on top of the cleaning, you can save many hours on the weekends. The good news is that you can hire professionals for house cleaning. If you live in Clearwater, FL area, get in touch with Finest European Maids to schedule a cleaning today.
Picture Credit: Freepik
If you have ever wondered whether to hire a cleaning service, the answer is YES; you owe it to yourself. Who doesn’t want a person or a group of people to come in and clean the apartment or home? However, these cleaning services are not cheap. You will have to pay anything between $100 to $200 for your biweekly cleaning. Although this depends on the number of rooms, you are trying to have cleaned by the cleaning company. Is it worth all the money? Here are some reasons.
1. It will reduce the stress developed by the family: It is possible that your spouse is a freak for cleanliness and complains about your slovenly ways all the time. Possibly your in-laws visit your place often, and you have to hear some catty remarks about the condition of your house. There are people out there that hire cleaning services for family reasons. If your parents are visiting, it might be a good idea to spend the money on cleaning to keep up with their standards. It allows you not to touch things you don’t wish to.
2. It reduces self-induced stress: Maybe the family is not giving you grief about the house being unclean and messy, but you are still beating yourself up. There is some science behind the connection between cleaning and decreased anxiety. Washing dishes, mopping floors, and ironing can be calming, primarily when conducted mindfully.
3. Some people hate cleaning: Not many people will opt for vacuuming instead of going to the beach. However, there are people out there that enjoy some tasks such as folding laundry while watching Netflix. However, others cannot fool themselves into thinking that cleaning is anything else than a grind. Most people hate housework. Although some people don’t mind keeping it neat, doing detailed work and scrubbing can take a long time. Many people are also not too good at it.
4. You can lose money: Some people may have heard about opportunity costs when hiring a professional cleaner rather than doing things yourself. You need to compare your hourly rate at work and the cost of hiring a pro for house cleaning. If you earn $100 per hour and it takes 5 hours to clean the home, in a sense, you are spending $500 on cleaning. You can spend $130 to get professionals to do the same work in a couple of hours or do an even better job in many cases. But if you earn just $10 per hour, and it takes five hours for cleaning, you are spending just $50.
There are some reasons why the work of a cleaning service is undermined and makes it less cost-effective. For example, an aggressive dog may chase the cleaning crew around your home. For this problem, consider bringing in the pros on a grooming day. You should keep the cleaning service pros informed about your priorities and the pet peeves you may have. If you do not wish for any water to be used on your floors, tell them about it.
Another question is, how do you feel about spending money to decide whether a cleaning service was worth the amount spent? For the people living in Clearwater, FL area, a terrific alternative is available in Finest European Maid to perform house cleaning.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate
Many people these days spend a lot of time in their kitchens. You might have always enjoyed cooking or possibly you are loving a newfound hobby. It doesn’t matter what the reason is, one thing is certain, no one really likes one of the byproducts of home cooking-grease. It is easily one of the more stubborn soils and is extremely difficult to remove. To combat this domestic problem there is a selection of products available that can be employed during home cleaning. There is a range of products available from gentle green cleaners to dish soap and water. Let’s look at some steps to tackle or prevent grease formation in the house.
1. Wipe your stovetop clean after every use: This is definitely your best bet when you are battling against grease formation. Make this routine a part of your cleaning up process after your meals. This will ensure that there are no chances of grease building up.
2. Dish soap is quite effective for removing grease: This product is formulated for removing greasy food residues from your dishes. It can work well for the same task during home cleaning over the microwave or stovetop.
3. Citrus oils are useful for breaking down the grease: If you can add orange essential oils to the dish soap and water, it will not only smell great but can make your home cleaning a bit simpler as well.
4. For the more recent spills of grease, use flour on it: Sprinkling flour over the grease spill will help in cleaning the mess. Although this might seem to be counterintuitive (Wouldn’t it make a further mess?) but the truth is that the flour absorbs the grease. This makes it simpler to find and wipe the grease.
5. Use baking soda and water: Using baking soda with water is helpful in removing grease from all the pots and pans. Keep in mind that baking soda is alkaline. It means it is pretty effective for breaking down the grease during home cleaning. Pour a bit of water and sprinkle a little bit of baking soda in a warm pan after you have finished using it for cooking. You can also use some soda water for this purpose. After soaking for a while, you will find that grease cleaning is a lot easier.
6. Using salt and rubbing alcohol for removing grease from the fabric: This method is extremely useful for fabrics that cannot be washed by using a washing machine. Some of them include couches and rugs. You need to mix 4 parts of rubbing alcohol together with 1 part of salt and there you go. You need to use a clean piece of cloth for scrubbing the mixture inside the stain. You will have to scrub hard. After the grease stain is removed you must allow the spot to dry. After this, you can use the vacuum for cleaning up the remaining salt.
7. Performing your clean and simple home cleaning: You need to periodically perform home cleaning. This is the best method for keeping the grease away all the time.
Using different products for grease cleaning
Dish soap with warm water together makes for an extremely effective combination for tackling grease stains from your house. If you have tougher grease stains the technicians can spray the surface with degreasers. Then they will work on other aspects of home cleaning. The degreaser will work on breaking down all the grease. If you are entering the house for the first time there may be grease build-up in some areas. The cleaners will have the requisite tools for this problem as well. There is a Formula 409 cleaner available for breaking down the heavy grease. You can use the Easy-Off oven cleaner for grease build-up having taken place over the years.
Keep in mind that the best way of dealing with grease formation is to prevent it from getting worse. But you will need help from professional home cleaning teams for this. If you live in Clearwater, FL area, get in touch with European Maids for this problem. They will make a quick work of these grease stains in your home and allow you to concentrate more on cooking. Using a cleaning service is necessary for all the busy families. So, get in touch with pros for your home cleaning and grease cleaning needs.
Picture Credit: Freepik
From giving the mudroom the much-needed organizational change to hiding the wrangling wires under the desk, you would agree that it’s much easier to keep things clean when things are at their designated places. Although hiring a cleaning company helps you keep your house in the best condition, we recommend some accessible practices to help you maintain your home daily.
Some products by well-known brands, when applied, can tackle all sorts of organizational issues. Some of the easiest and the most effective corporate hacks that can help deal with the trickiest spaces and items have been discussed below.
Install Small Hooks to Reorganize Under the Kitchen Sink
Organizing the under-the-kitchen-sink cabinets can sometimes be challenging because they house several cleaning products and household supplies. The area is primarily tiny, but you already know the importance of maximizing each inch of space available. Clear small hooks when installed inside these cabinet doors or the interior walls transform the area instantly. They provide you with a convenient place to hang items such as cleaning gloves, dishcloths, and scrubbing brushes.
Decluttering The Laundry Room By Using Caddy and Spray Bottle Hangers
Irrespective of whether you have a dedicated laundry room in your house or not, optimizing the space will make your life easier. Install caddy and spray bottle hangers to create a place for dry sheets or lint rollers. You should set up multiple baskets or hampers labeled by color or family member to save time and eliminate the need to sort your laundry reputedly.
In addition, you can have a variety of spray bottles to eliminate the degrees of stuck-on stains. They attach both easily and quickly to the wall while ensuring the most-used stain removers remain out of sight but still within your reach. This is just what any good cleaning company would guide you to do and practice.
Use Cord Organizers To Tidy Up Your Tech Devices
Be it the video gaming consoles, headphones, laptops, or your smart devices; we are surrounded by miles of wiring around us. The list of household electronics and attached cords or chargers to power them often overwhelms us. Organizing them properly will save space and ensure that they remain working. It would even allow you to unplug them whenever required.
You do not need a professional cleaning company to take care of these. It’s easy than you think. You merely need to follow some basic steps that will help in keeping these wires clutter-free.
Storing Your Broom and Mop Securely With Broom Grippers
Most of us often discard our brooms or mops in the closet or the laundry area. Now, this being a regular practice leads to unnecessary wear and tear of the essential cleaning tools. Using a Broom Gripper allows you to organize your most used supplies in the best way and make them easily accessible. You can simply hand a Broom Gripper on the wall in your closet, mudroom, or laundry room.
The tips above are simple yet easy to implement regularly. Although you may find it hard to integrate the above practices in your schedule, over time, it becomes a habit, and you find it way easier than what you have been doing for years. Alternatively, you may contact a cleaning company to help you keep your house clean thoroughly.
If you are searching for a quality professional cleaning company in Clearwater, FL area, you should reach out to European Maids cleaning company. They have been serving residents in and around the area for years and are a well-known cleaning company today.
Picture Credit: Freepik
Selecting the right frequency for your home cleaning can turn out to be challenging. Most cleaning services offer weekly, biweekly, three weeks, and monthly services. Although the budget is a significant consideration while opting for the most suitable frequency for your lifestyle, it is not the only one. You need to adjust the family schedule accordingly and adjust your time for the preparation of these cleanings. Another important consideration is a buildup of grime and dust in your house. Here are some reasons why biweekly cleaning is most suitable for your household.
1. Weekly cleaning services can be too much: Many people are big believers in weekly cleaning. It is an effective method for maintaining your home in top condition. The house will stay clean and minimum upkeep is required between the home cleaning sessions. But the weekly cleaning is challenging for many people. Several people find it tough to take the time every week for having strangers in the house. Others struggle to fit the weekly cleaning service into the budget. People without pets and children do not make sufficient mess to justify this weekly cleaning.
2. Biweekly cleaning maintains the house in a healthy condition: Things might not be as clean with the biweekly cleaning as with weekly cleaning. But the biweekly cleaning services are yet pretty effective for removing the allergens from your house. This is true, especially for pet dander and dust. A thorough and regular dusting gets rid of all the dust from the surface and the air. A lot of pros these days use microfiber cloths for removing and trapping dust from furniture instead of kicking it in the air. You can also remove dust from carpet areas by using vacuums.
3. There is less work to do between cleanings than compared to monthly cleaning: Another advantage of this biweekly cleaning service is that there isn’t too much upkeep between the cleanings as is the case with monthly cleanings. These biweekly cleanings keep things such as grease and soap scum from building up in the kitchen and bathrooms. There is no need to scour the stovetop or scrub the tubs in between. On the other hand, monthly cleaning services many times need more elbow grease in between the cleanings without taking into consideration how clean the house is.
4. Biweekly cleaning is a better deal overall in the long run: Although, technically speaking it costs less to get the house cleaned monthly, the biweekly cleaning is by far more economical. There is a discount offered for higher cleaning frequency and you pay less for each cleaning. Not only that, as you are spending lesser time cleaning the house, you will have more time available for spending on things you care more about. It increases the value of your cleaning even further.
Professionals working in the field of home cleaning provide a unique service for every home they cater to. Their cleaning service plans are customizable for your requirements. In most cases, you can select the rooms of the house you need to be cleaned. You can even decide the tasks needed for every room. If you live in Clearwater, FL area, get in touch with European Maids Cleaning for a detailed estimate of your cleaning requirements. They have a team of pro estimators that can design a personalized plan according to your needs.
Picture Credit: Freepik