- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Service
- Cleaning Service Clearwater
- Cleaning Service Tampa
- Cleaning Tips
- Condominium Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Green cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Maid Service Tampa
- Office Cleaning
- Palm Harbor
- Press Release
- Residential Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- St. Petersburg
- Summer cleaning
- Vacation Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Windows Cleaning
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Each family is familiar with that mess, which can be lost for stacks of paper and accumulations of clothes. In fact, 80% of the things we store are never used. We wear only 20% of our clothes, and do not pay the bills on time, because they are simply lost. If you are familiar with paper barricades, if the morning hours turn into tests, and the keys to the machine are regularly lost, then use the tips for organizing order in your home.
Start with yourself
- Prepare the evening everything you need in the morning. Make sure your children gather their school backpacks before bedtime – this simple skill will help them become much more assembled.
- Think about your menu tomorrow evening.
- Make an action plan for tomorrow, as well as a list of all the things that need to be done. Decide where to start your working day.
- Put your wallet, keys and bag every day on the same place, and you will be able to save your nerves and time during morning searches.
- Refuel the car in time and in the morning you will not lose precious time at the refueling.
- To cope with many bottles, tubes and jars on bathroom shelves, put all your shampoos and lotions in a plastic basket. Get it when you need some kind of remedy and clean it back.
- In time, throw away all the old cosmetics, razors, empty creams and jugs from the toothpaste.
- Keep the tweezers and scissors in the first aid kit.
- Hang in the bathroom clock – it will always allow you to control the time and limit the water procedures to reasonable limits.
- Hang on the walls of the bathroom a sufficient number of hooks, so that bathrobes and towels, which did not have enough space, were not crowded on chairs and corners.
- Gather all the clothes you need to wash or put in a dry cleaner in comfortable baskets.
- Choose things you no longer wear and donate them to a lonely old woman living next door.
- You will still not wear those uncomfortable shoes, but they can bring true joy to someone.
- Distribute clothes by season. In the spring, place the winter clothes on the highest shelves, freeing space for really necessary things.
- Hear scarves, scarves, belts and other trifles on special hangers or cabinet racks.
- Clothing that you wear quite rarely (for example, an evening dress), it makes sense to keep in a vacuum pack. In this form, it can be hidden even at the bottom of the cabinet.
- Put order in the pantry, highlight each place group (canned, flakes, pasta). This will help you not only to disassemble long-term debris, but also to control the amount of stocks.
- Buy a rack for spices. Place the spices in alphabetical order and make sure that often the spices you use most often are at your fingertips.
- To get rid of clogging in the kitchen cabinets will help plastic containers that can be placed one at a time. Dishes of this type take up very little space, which is important for our standard kitchens.
- It may be that in your boxes and between the sheets of the cookbook are stored hundreds of recipes cut out of magazines or hurriedly recorded on a piece of paper? Secure them with a stapler, place in files and split into categories: “breakfast”, “pastry”, etc.
- If you are accustomed to storing hundreds of supermarket packs, place ten in one package and throw the rest.
- Put in a baby basket for laundry so that the child can independently control the purity of his clothes.
- Stretch the underwear rope in the room so that the child can hang the fruits of his artistic work on bright pins.
- Install a sufficient number of book shelves and help your child arrange the book.
- Do not allow your child to eat loose and hard-working foods in his room.
- Give your children their own alarm clocks.
Useful little things
- There is no disorder in the house, in which every habit is cleaned up with itself.
- It’s so simple: it’s opened – closed, dropped – raised, mumbled – removed.
- In each room put small paper baskets. Removing extra rubs is easier when the garbage is at hand.
- Hold the toys basket in each room so you can quickly remove them after the game.
- Every night before bedtime, the whole family has an express pick-up service. It will take a maximum of 15 minutes, and will help keep the whole house clean.
- Turn the fridge into a family-like information center: attach lists of homework, reminders and orders on it.
This simple organization of family order will help make your life more relaxed and functional. It’s just a start, and you’ll notice how from time to time there was a free time, extra space and a comfort that you could not create before.
Image credit: nhamoinet
European Maids offers rental property cleaning Service in Clearwater and St Petersburg, Florida. We are the owner operated Clearwater cleaning service company. European Maids Cleaning Company offers over 20 years of experience in providing excellent professional home, residential and vacation-rental cleaning service in Clearwater, St Petersburg and Tampa Bay Florida area.
Below are photos of before and after cleaning of rental property in Clearwater FL.
How to reduce the fish smell
Fish is a very useful product, and the characteristic smell is not a reason to refuse it. Fish can be fried, boiled, baked in foil under vegetables, cooked from it chops, dumplings and soup. To avoid catching the fish in the refrigerator, keep it in a closed container, wrapped in foil or frozen in a package. It is even better to cook it right away, brought from a store or from fishing, because fresh fish are the most delicious.
Before cleaning and treating the fish, keep it for 20-30 minutes in cold water with the addition of vinegar. Like acetic water, there is a beer. The fish in it seem to be marinated and subsequently fry almost without smelling.
There must be at least one knife and a board for the handling of fish products. This is very convenient because you will never confuse the kitchen utensils and, even forgetting to wash them immediately, save other products from the fish smell.
Washing hands and dishes
Many are concerned about how to get rid of the smell of fish on their hands. You can do this with lemon. Wipe with a lemon slice of your fingers and palms so they do not smell unpleasant. Lemon can be replaced with table vinegar or dry mustard. Mustard perfectly absorbs fat and foreign smell.
If you have smoked or dried fish, rinse your hands with a small amount of beer, and then wash with ordinary water and soap. From the smoked smell there will not be a trace.
The above methods will allow you to get rid of the fish smell on the dishes. In addition, there are detergents with the aroma of lemon. With their help, as well as using hot water, you can remove the smell from any dish. From forks and knives you can remove the smell, rubing them with a slice of raw potatoes, carrots or a piece of onion.
If you have only one cutting board, and you have cleaned the fish on it, then rinse it with hot water, in which salt is added. Especially the method helps for wooden boards.
Get rid of the smell of fish indoors
When frying fish in an apartment there is a characteristic smell. It can not be called unpleasant, but it impregnates all the objects and becomes obsessive. To remove it, use one of the following methods:
- Bring boiling water to an open pan and add 3-4 large spoons of vinegar, which will smell the fried fish.
- Instead of vinegar, boil some minutes of clove and lemon.
- Slightly fry the coffee beans on a dry pan. They spread a pleasant aroma in the room.
Burn the dry orange peel, then ventilate the kitchen.
- Even more useful tips – cleaning the apartment and house!
The ventilation in the apartment helps quite well, but if the fish flavors persecute you, then you need to do a thorough cleaning. Rinse the floor, wipe the furniture in the room with water, adding some flavoring detergent. Instead of detergent, you can use ordinary baking soda, dissolving it in warm water.
How to refresh the fabric
To remove the odor from the fabric will help the same vinegar. Soak clothes, a towel or curtains in warm water with the addition of vinegar. After an hour, remove them and remove them in the washing machine. You can add an air conditioner that adds softness to the fabric and a pleasant aroma.
Lucky those who have a steam cleaner or a vacuum cleaner. With the help of technology you can bring the perfect cleanliness in the apartment and make the air fresh.
There are tips to wash clothes with dishwashing detergent. If you decide on this, then wash only by hand. If you add a detergent to the washing machine, a lot of foam can form, which will lead to leakage.
Correct the wares from the fabric, rinse them several times. An extra rinse will make things fresh. Dry them in fresh air or in a well-ventilated room.
Image credit: fichte7
Just as you clean the shower walls, it’s quite essential to clean bath toys. As germs gather while the toys are floating inside the bathtub, the toys are likely to affect your child’s health. So, in order to clean toys, here are some tips you should go through as you carry out the rest of the tasks.
How to curb mold growth
After your child has a bath, you should squeeze the toys to drain out water. Keep them next the bath tub or at some other location where they can dry at a fast rate. You should also switch on the exhaust fan for 15 to 20 minutes for driving away humidity.
Usually, mold tends to grow inside the bath toys. On the other hand, water can make the rubber toys moist and eventually lead to old growth. This implies that when the kid is playing with the toys, the water may get polluted with mold. If you are seeking a solution, then there’s no option other than sealing the holes with glue.
Steps for cleaning toys with vinegar
You might be under the impression that bath toys can be cleaned with soapy water. But, while as you think about managing the home cleaning tasks after a week, you should remove and clean toys thoroughly.
For getting rid of the stains, you should use vinegar and dissolve it in liquid soap. As you fill the bucket with vinegar with warm water, you can add a few drops of lemon or tea tree oil. Once you have tossed the toys, you should let keep them inside water for a couple of hours. Later, you should clean toys by rinsing and allowing them to dry naturally.
Steps for sterilizing bath toys with heat
Whenever you concerned about sterilizing toys, you have to expose them to heat. This would actually help in killing germs that can be a root cause of many diseases. After a few minutes, you need to clean the toys with a help of a dishwasher. Ensure that you keep the temperature low because whenever you clean toys the material might get damaged or deformed. For small toys, it’s advisable to keep them in a lingerie bag before keeping them in the dishwasher.
If you don’t own a dishwasher, then you can use the sink to sterilize the bath toys. As soon as you fill the basin with hot water diluted with dish soap, you should let the toys soak for some time and then wipe them clean with a sponge or cloth. Make sure you wear gloves while washing. These would surely protect your hands from heat and the chemicals present in the soapy water. Once you clean toys thoroughly, you should rinse them under water and let them dry.
Steps for sterilizing bath toys with bleach
If you wish to clean things in a better way, then consider using bleach to kill viruses and bacteria. To carry out the task, you should first prepare a solution by mixing 1 tablespoon of bleach with one gallon of water. Soon after you have soaked the toys for a time span of 10 minutes, you should rinse the toys under cold water and let them dry.
Do go through blogs if you looking for some more tips to clean toys. If you are busy with a hectic schedule, then you should opt for professional cleaning services.
Since 1995, European maids have been offering cleaning services across Florida. As the trained staff is happy to help you, the job is done regardless of the size and the condition of your home. Apart from residences, the company also deals in hotel, rental property, and office cleaning.
Image credit: MonikaP