- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Service
- Cleaning Service Clearwater
- Cleaning Service Tampa
- Cleaning Tips
- Condominium Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Green cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Maid Service Tampa
- Office Cleaning
- Palm Harbor
- Press Release
- Residential Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- St. Petersburg
- Summer cleaning
- Vacation Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Windows Cleaning
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Knowing the secrets of cleaning and having the right tools will greatly facilitate the cleaning process! Learn how to quickly and easily get rid of dust and unpleasant odors!
Get rid of unnecessary things! The more items in your home, the more dirt and dust they save. Perform an annual general cleaning. Throw out all unnecessary and reduce the number of dust collectors for the coming year.
The best dusting advice: clean from top to bottom.
After cleaning the dust: vacuum the carpets to clean everything up to the last dust.
Prevent the appearance of dust and unpleasant odors: open the window at least 10 minutes a day to freshen the air in the apartment.
Wiping the dust in the whole house can seem like an immense work. But do not worry – you can still win the battle with dust. Dust consists of particles of dead skin, wool of pets, dust mites and pollen, among other things. So it’s not surprising that, in the absence of wet cleaning, the house will look untidy, and the rooms will have a musty smell. Effective struggle with dust and prevention of its appearance can solve any problems and save you from unpleasant odors, turning your house into a healthy and hypoallergenic home. All that you need to get rid of the house of dust and unpleasant odors are the correct devices and a few useful tips.
How to get rid of dust and unpleasant odors?
- Ideally, these measures need to be taken 1-2 times a week to maintain a healthy, hypoallergenic and to the same fragrant habitat! Always start a wet cleaning from the upper levels – high cabinets and furniture – moving down.
- For shelves and hard surfaces, a damp rag for dust is best. On a wet rag dust clings much better than on a dry one. You can also use a brush of ostrich feathers to remove dust, as the electric charge of feathers clings dust, not spreading it around the room.
- To clean the wallpaper and painted walls, use a rubber sponge. Wiping cloth and gentle cleaning agents.
- Decorative carpets and carpets are best simply vacuumed. It is best to use apparatus with air filters of fine cleaning, which retain even the finest dust. Also vacuum cleaner after wiping the dust to collect the remaining dirt after cleaning.
- Curtains and furniture upholstery can be vacuumed on low traction by putting a special nozzle on the vacuum cleaner.
- Floor coverings without lint should be washed with a mop, and not swept with a dry broom. So you quickly get rid of dust and mustiness and prevent it from coming back soon.
- For hard-to-reach areas or special technical equipment such as a keyboard, use a compressed air cartridge or a blow-off gun to get rid of dust in cracks and furrows.
- Use a scented cleaner to clean the room with a pleasant smell, or add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, such as lemon or tea tree, onto a damp cloth that you wipe the dust off.
How to prevent the accumulation of dust and odors?
Frequent wet cleaning can easily cope with the problem areas of the apartment, but there are many ways that will help avoid the early return of dust and unpleasant odors.
- Ventilate as often as possible. Clean air is important not only to prevent the appearance of dust, but also to eliminate bad smells. In cold weather, open the window for 10 minutes to run into the apartment a portion of fresh air.
- Think about the use of an air purifying system. For their effectiveness to be noticeable, such systems must be installed in each room.
- Change the filters in your ventilation, air conditioning or heating system, as they can accumulate dust, which they then distribute to your apartment.
- When cooking or using the bathroom, use the extractor to remove steam and odors from the room.
- For deep cleaning, regularly wash carpets with shampoo or seek the help of specialists to clean their steam professionally and avoid the accumulation of unpleasant odors.
- Once a week, spray curtains and upholstered furniture with a cloth freshener. To get rid of dust, wash removable covers in the washing machine or ask for dry cleaning at least once a year.
- Upholstery and carpets are the most active dust collectors, so give preference to leather furniture, as well as hard flooring instead of carpets and blinds instead of curtains.
- If possible, change bed linen once a week. To reduce the risk of dust mites, use a hypoallergenic mattress cover.
Regularly take out the garbage, without waiting until the trash can is filled to the top.
Image credit: qimono
How to keep the kitchen clean? Learn how to clean the slab, get rid of the lime coating and rust on the faucets.
– To clean the cooker, use grease-cleaning detergents, having pre-tested its effect on a small area of the surface
– Pay special attention to the sink and faucets, since it is there that accumulates a large number of microbes
– Thoroughly clean the work surfaces, especially after cooking meat
Where in the kitchen should I clean? Everywhere!
This task may seem unbearable, but the kitchen is the place where you prepare food. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary that the working surfaces, dishes and appliances are perfectly clean.
In the kitchen, there are millions of microbes. Most of them are harmless, but there are also such as, for example, E. coli and Salmonella, which can become a catalyst for diseases, especially in children and older people. Therefore, keeping the kitchen clean is not a whim, but a vital necessity.
But there is good news. There are many ways that will make your kitchen almost sterile and do not take much time. Here are just a few tips to make your kitchen clean, beautiful and extremely hygienic.
Dangerous microbes spread with incredible speed, so it is very important to keep clean not only pots and pans, but also other surfaces and objects in your kitchen. Microbes can settle in the most unexpected places: on the switch plates, on the buttons on the microwave or on the faucet – that is, on any surface to which you touch hands dirty with raw meat or eggs.
How to clean individual sections of your kitchen
If you ever wondered how you can clean a gas stove or a work surface, here are some tips. It is best to use kitchen cleaners that are very effective and do their job well, making your kitchen clean and safe.
How to clean an induction cooker
Clean the glass ceramic plate will help a special scraper and detergents, often produced by the manufacturers themselves of these plates.
The plates of the electric cooker are also unpretentious, and a wide range of products is suitable for them.
How to clean the sink and faucets in the kitchen
There are two main reasons why you need to keep the faucet and kitchen sink in the kitchen clean.
First, microbes begin to multiply there, so you need to thoroughly wash the sink after cooking.
Secondly, nobody likes dirty fingerprints on the shiny surface of the faucet.
How to clean the work surface
The work surface in the kitchen should be washed after each cooking. It is very easy! If you cut vegetables or fruits, simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth. If you cook meat, which could contain salmonella or E. coli, it is better to use antibacterial cleaning agents.
Natural Cleaners for the Kitchen
If you prefer natural cleansers for the kitchen, then you have plenty to choose from. To the floor and work surface shone, try mixing the water and vinegar in equal proportions and wipe them. This solution not only removes dirt, but also neutralizes unpleasant odors.
Image credit: StockSnap