December 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Service
- Cleaning Service Clearwater
- Cleaning Service Tampa
- Cleaning Tips
- Condominium Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Green cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Maid Service Tampa
- Office Cleaning
- Palm Harbor
- Press Release
- Residential Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- St. Petersburg
- Summer cleaning
- Vacation Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Windows Cleaning
The main focus on cleaning you should do in the room where there will be a newborn baby. However, the kitchen with a hallway and the bathroom with a toilet require no less attention. Usually these places in the house are the most polluted, and you want to protect the baby as much as possible from germs, fungus and bacteria.
The action plan for general cleaning before childbirth is as follows:
- Washing windows and washing curtains. Dust accumulates on the curtains that can cause allergic reactions in the baby, so you should get rid of it. If possible, wash or dry clean. If for some reason it was not possible to do this, you can walk through them with a steam generator.
- Dust removal. Here the above-mentioned cyclone vacuum cleaner comes in handy, which does an excellent job of cleaning and is easy to clean, since it has no replaceable bags. It is necessary to vacuum the walls, upholstered furniture, carpets and floors. Using a water dispenser and brushes, clean the radiators. Wipe switches, sockets, lamps, shelves and window sills, all furniture and baseboards with a damp cloth. Drying of carpets, upholstered furniture and mattresses will not be superfluous. It is also necessary to wash the leaves of all house plants.
- Cleaning the kitchen. Wash the inside and ventilate the refrigerator, clean the kitchen surfaces from grease, and use a disinfectant to clean the garbage can. In the process of cleaning the gas stove it is necessary to check whether the gas is well supplied, whether there is a leak.
- Wash the bathroom and toilet. Cleaning the bathroom includes cleaning and washing plumbing, tile, and interfacing joints using safe disinfectants. In this case, a steam generator that will help get rid of mold and fungus, will wash away the remnants of chemistry and dirt will help very much.
- Wet cleaning of floors. This is the final stage of cleaning.
Useful things in preparing the apartment for the birth of the baby
Simple objects for the household and high-quality household chemicals will help to optimize and facilitate the process of cleaning. Mop with a mechanical spin, interchangeable nozzles, microfiber cloths for wiping dust and wet cleaning, melamine sponges – significantly speed up the cleaning process and make it much more pleasant.
The main rule when choosing household chemicals is that all sprays, gels and liquids should be of high quality, hypoallergenic and non-toxic, so as not to harm the health of the future mother and baby.
If you need more aggressive products that can thoroughly clean kitchen cabinets and ovens, baths and tiles from mold and fungus from fat, it is better to use them while your mother and baby are in the hospital. And to carry out cleaning at least 4 days before their return, so that all chemical vapors have time to disappear.
Use the help of professional сleaning services
With a large amount of homework for a woman in an interesting position it is difficult to cope alone. Therefore, it is necessary to involve assistants in the cleaning process.
The cleaning company will cope with cleaning quickly and efficiently at a convenient time for homeowners. The employees of the cleaning company provide a large list of cleaning services with a quality guarantee, use safe certified cleaning products and professional antiseptic preparations.
Picture Credit: Pixabay
If we started to wash the mirror, we would like to bring the result of work to perfection, so that the mirror was perfectly clean, radiant. Why are there streaks on the mirror? First, streaks occur because the mirror is not well cleaned – there are particles of dust and fat.
The second possible reason is the traces of detergent that was used when cleaning the mirror. This results in the appearance of soap streaks.
Third, water itself may not be very clean – sometimes it contains various impurities, which are manifested in the form of streaks. Knowing the reasons, it is easy to make an algorithm of action, which will allow to wash the mirror without stains to an ideal shine.
How to wash a mirror without streaks: in order
- Remove the dirt
For starting with a mirror you need to remove dust and grease. It’s not enough just to spray on a mirror surface a means for cleaning glasses and rub with a cloth – in this case, streaks, most likely, do not pass. Therefore, we arm a sponge and some liquid detergent. Perfectly suitable liquid dishwashing detergent. You can also use shampoo for hair.
The sponge needs to be soaked with water, drop a little detergent on it, foam it and carefully rub the mirror (soft side of the sponge!). Under no circumstances should you use any abrasives – they can scratch the surface.
Rinse the sponge, remove the detergent from the mirror cloth. Then we take a napkin (it is desirable from microfiber) and another couple of times the mirror is cleared, each time rinse the napkin with clean water.
If there are dropped fat droplets on the mirror or other hardened dirt, you can carefully remove them from the surface with a sharp blade or knife, and then rub the area with a soft sponge.
If the mirror is very dirty, it is possible to use a dishwashing detergent. It is necessary to first apply it on a sponge and to moisten it, turning it into a paste. Having a paste of consistency, the powder will scratch the surface of the mirror less.
- Wash the mirror with clean water
Thoroughly removing dirt from the mirror and detergent residue, it is necessary to wipe the surface with the cleanest water. Ideally, it is worth using boiled water, soaking it with a sponge or a napkin.
- Bring a brilliance
Now you need to rub the mirror to shine. For this purpose it is most convenient to use a microfiber or paper napkin.
The paper allows you to perfectly clear the mirror and glass, as, unlike textiles, the paper does not leave a piece of fibers and dust collected on the wet surface.
Perfect means are paper towels – they have the optimum softness, absorb excess moisture, while having no property to decompose.
Before wiping the mirror to a gloss with a paper cloth or a microfiber napkin, it is necessary to moisten the surface with a means that contributes to the perfect radiance. In stores there is a huge selection of similar means for washing glasses and mirrors. They are sold, as a rule, in large bottles with a spray gun.
It is necessary to spray a little money on a mirror and rub it with a paper cloth or microfiber napkin. All! The mirror shines and no streaks!
If at hand there is no such means for glasses and mirrors, it is possible to prepare his home analogue. For this purpose, it is necessary to dilute ammoniacal alcohol in boiled water at a rate of 1 tablespoon ammonium per glass of water. Pour this solution into a spray gun, spray on a mirror and wipe it dry with paper or napkin. If there is alcohol or vodka, it is worth adding it to a solution of amber at a rate of 1-2 tablespoons per glass of solution.
Picture Credit: Pike Properties
How to care for delicate items and do not damage porcelain when cleaning? Learn how to restore the original appearance of porcelain products at home.
- When washing porcelain, avoid water temperature changes.
- Be especially careful when cleaning porcelain dishes with metal trim.
- Avoid bleaching agents and abrasive cleaners.
- If you doubt how to clean your porcelain, it is always better to seek professional help.
Porcelain is one of the types of baked clay. He was invented in China and is now used to create a variety of items, from decorative tea sets to bath fixtures. Porcelain is a fragile material, so when you clean it, you should be extremely careful. Fine porcelain products are usually one of the most expensive things in the house, therefore, in order to preserve your precious collection of dishes, you will certainly benefit from the advice collected in this article.
How to clean porcelain figurines
Porcelain and other types of Chinese ceramics are often used to decorate the house – whether it’s floor vases or tiny figures. However, these decorative objects easily accumulate dust and dirt, so it is very important to look after them properly.
- First, remove the dust with a dry cloth, preferably from a microfiber, which will collect the dust, and not transfer it to another place.
- Then, with a small brush with a soft bristle, remove the dust from the tiny slits.
- Wash porcelain products in warm (and not hot) water with a mild detergent, preferably in a plastic basin, so as not to damage the product about the ceramic sink.
- Rinse the products under warm water and put on a towel to dry.
How can the temperature damage porcelain
When cleaning fine porcelain, the most important thing is to avoid sudden changes in temperature. Do not wash it in too hot water and lower the thin objects (plates) into the water slowly and gradually, so that the product is accustomed to the temperature. By the way, with a sharp contact with heat, the metal finish of the dishes can be damaged.
How to remove stains on porcelain dishes
Many people use porcelain dishes only on special occasions, but if stains (say, from tea) still appear – here are a few ways to deal with them:
- Wash the porcelain products with your hands, not in the dishwasher, where it is easy to damage them.
- Avoid chlorine-containing and other strong cleaning agents.
- Spots on porcelain can be cleaned with a sponge with soda or toothpaste, but do not use a toothbrush and other bristles with stiff bristles that can scratch porcelain. First, test the agent on a small area of the surface.
- If the stains are not cleaned out – mix in equal parts salt and vinegar and leave on the stain for an hour, and then rinse in warm water. Again, do not forget to first test this method of cleaning on a small area of the surface.
- To remove the stubborn stains, leave this mixture for longer or clean products with a special cleaner for washing porcelain with the addition of hydrogen peroxide. Be especially careful when using such potent agents and first test their effect on a small and subtle area of the surface.
How to clean porcelain in the bathroom
In some bathrooms there are porcelain elements, for example, taps, shower heads and tiles. Wash them with a weak solution of dishwashing detergent and warm water in the same way as utensils or porcelain ornaments. Do not clean porcelain in the bathroom with coarse abrasives and washcloths. Try clearing the lime and water spray with a paste of soda and water or a special cleaner for cleaning porcelain in the bathroom.
Image credit: NadineDoerle
Getting a room in perfect condition is one of the hectic tasks faced by vacation rental owners. They have to make sure that bathrooms are squeaky clean and there are no dust bunnies roaming under the bed. Usually, guests judge a hotel service on the basis of how clean their rooms are. You don’t want to receive a bad review just because you missed a spot on the countertop.
Unlike home cleaning, you have to complete your tidying-up procedure before the guest arrive which might become mission impossible during the busy time of the year. You might have a few hours to complete this time-consuming procedure. Moreover, you don’t want to wipe the same piece of furniture several times in a day or weeks. This is where vacation rental cleaning service comes in.
Do You Know Your Guests
House cleaning does not require much effort as you know every nook and cranny of your house and the people residing with you. In the hotel business, you come in contact with various people. You don’t what type of individuals are staying in your rooms and how much mess they will leave behind. To avoid complaints from next guest, hire vacation rental cleaning service so they can make the rooms look like they never been used before. Furthermore, they will disinfect the room especially bathrooms, kitchens, and floors. Your guests won’t cause a ruckus that they got infected by bacteria while taking bath in the tub.
Keeping an Eye on Small Details
Human error is unavoidable but for your guests, it is unpardonable sin. They will not forgive you if they notice a spider web on the ceiling. A human eye might overlook such small details and these mistakes are acceptable during house cleaning. One of the benefits of a vacation rental cleaning service is that they will take care of every dust particle. They will thoroughly wipe the windows and window sills. They will get rid of all the swatted bugs present on your walls. They will also stock on supplies such as towels, paper towels, soaps, etc and will replace burned out light bulbs. In other words, you can introduce the room to your guests without worrying about dirty door knobs.
Get Work Done in Moments
During the busy season, you won’t have enough to properly clean a room. As a result, you might have to handle several unsatisfied guests. Vacation rental cleaning service will tidy up your rooms in no time as they have more members on their team and they are professional at finding dust. Some services have more than twenty years of experience in this field so you can blindly trust them in providing quality maintenance.
Home cleaning is at a different level from cleaning a vacation rental. You need to ensure that your customers are satisfied with their room and they don’t get infected by any disease. Keep in mind several points before hiring a vacation rental cleaning company.
• You should specify your expectations to the vacation rental cleaning service you hire. To make it easy for the company, provide them with a checklist.
• Make sure that you book them in advance. Last minute hiring might not provide the results you hope for.
• Find out how much experience they had in this field. Also, ask the company to send their old employees instead of amateurs.
• Try to be understanding and polite. If you become rude the cleaning service might not give their best. As result, the reputation of your business will be ruined.
Bad reviews might have a bad effect on your business. The vacation rental cleaning service main purpose is to ensure that your customers give you good reviews on the internet.
Image credit: chonchoro7
The usefulness of the lemon and the ways it is used in cooking and cosmetology is said very much. And women use both culinary recipes and beauty tips. But the fact that a lemon can be used for a variety of purposes in the household, few know. But this is a faithful and completely harmless assistant. This is especially important if you have an allergic reaction to household chemicals.
Lemon can be used to remove stains. So, the stain from the felt pen will be perfectly cleaned out if you mix lemon juice, table salt and apply the mixture to a dirty place. You will only have to rub the stain and then stretch the clothes.
With the help of lemon it is possible to remove stains from blood and even from rust on clothing. Put the lemon juice on the soiled places, sprinkle the salt, and then put the thing in the sun. In a few hours, there will be no trace of the stain.
If things from a white fabric have turned yellow from time, then boil it in water, which was added with lemon juice.
Tablecloths after feasts can be very difficult to wash off stains. But the spots from beer and wine, too, you can try to withdraw with a lemon. To do this, rub them with half a lemon and hold in the sun. Then you will only have to stretch out the tablecloth and rinse it in cold water.
But, using lemon juice to remove stains, remember that this is an acid, and therefore you need to be careful with delicate and colored fabrics!
With the help of lemon, you can return the gloss to metal pans. To do this, rub them with the lemon skin, on which the pulp remains, and then rinse with water.
The lemon will help to get rid of the calcareous plaque. Lemon juice should be applied to the surface and after some time washed off with water.
Many housewives suffer from house ants and are staggering in search of a means to destroy them. Try to grease the lemon juice with the accumulation of these insects, and after a while you will be pleased with the result of your actions.
Did you know that if you put a lemon in a fruit bowl, it will help to preserve their freshness for a long time, and the unripened bananas next to the lemon will quickly ripen and not spoil.
While preparing food, we sometimes notice with displeasure that our hands get the smell of fish, onions, garlic. And if you rub them and at the same time the knives that you used, the pulp of lemon, and then wash, then the smell will not remain a trace.
The lemon will also help to get rid of the smell in the microwave. To do this, put a few slices of lemon in a cup of water and put in the microwave oven for two minutes, including full power. Absorb lemon and unpleasant smells in your refrigerator: cut the lemon in half and put it in the refrigerator for a while.
The irritating smell of cauliflower during its heat treatment will also disappear if you add a small slice of lemon to the water.
More often than not, you are unable to carve out time from your busy schedule for house cleaning despite your willingness. So, it is not unusual for grime and dirt to accumulate all over the house making the entire place look untidy if you keep on dithering with cleansing the household. At times you might be tempted to seek professional help but when you work out and add up the expense heads, you’d be disheartened.
So is there a way out of the predicament-you want to keep your home spic and span without running up a huge bill or devoting more time than you can afford. Of course there is-you can go DIY. This blog offers you practical house cleaning tips that will go a long way in helping you to keep your home perfectly tidy and well organized without ever engaging a professional.
Cleaning the microwave that has been lying neglected
Make a solution of water and white vinegar in a 1:1 ration in a bowl. Put the bowl inside the chamber and microwave it until the solution starts boiling. Do not let the water simmer beyond the boiling point and make sure you throw a lemon slice in the bowl to prevent scalding from the steam fumes. Allow the solution to settle for about a minute or two and thereafter use a dry and clean microfiber cloth or paper towel for mopping the microwave.
The acetic acid in the white vinegar and the steam will break up the solidified food particles making it easy for you to wipe away the crumbles.
Cleaning shower curtains
The best way to machine clean your shower curtain is to put the same along with a couple of terry fabric towels. Throwing in the towels of terry fabric helps balance the load and keeps the strain off of the washing machine. That way, you achieve much better results.
Make sure you add the right amount of detergent-the same quantity you’d use for a mild wash. Add a dash of bleaching agent in case the towels are colored white as it helps in getting rid of mildew and molds sticking to the shower curtain.
Clean in a systematic manner
Majority of homeowners are in the habit of cleaning at a height of 5-6 feet usually up to the eye level. So, everything is neat and tidy up to a specific level but everything beyond that remains messy. If you get down to house cleaning on a large scale, then the most feasible way to start is from the ceiling.
That means you should begin with the fans and trusses on the ceiling. But before starting, cover all appliances and items at ground-level with sheeting to keep the dirt off of them. Clean at the ground level only after you’re done at the higher levels.
Stock up on supplies
How often has it happened that you were getting ready to mop the bedroom floor and you found that you didn’t have the cleaning solution? So make sure you have all the necessary house cleaning supplies ready before you take the broom stick and bucket in your hand.
Be regular with your maintenance
The bathroom and kitchen are two areas in your home that experience heavy footfall. Consequently, these two rooms also tend to pick up a lot of dirt and grime. Cleaning these areas on a regular basis, at least biweekly will save you the trouble of putting in a heavy effort if and when you cleanse after say two months.
Plan well in advance
Nobody will disagree that the house cleaning task is tedious for the most part. However, you can keep the tediousness at bay to a considerable extent if you plan well in advance. For instance, you can devote a particular weekend to cleaning the bathroom and the next towards deep cleansing the kitchen and so on. It does not have to be all in a day’s work.
You can hire house cleaning professionals from European Maids Cleaning for deep cleaning services.
Picture Credit: klimkin
If you want to deep-clean your shower, here are the steps to do.
- Take some amount of white vinegar in a plastic grocery bag and have your showerhead nozzle stay submerged inside. Let it remain there for a whole night.
- Remove it in the morning and run rinsing water over it.
- For the plastic shower curtains and liners spin them in the washing machine using your regular washing detergent.
- Hang it to let it dry.
- For your shower doors, prepare a paste by mixing a few drops of distilled white vinegar to a cup of baking soda.
- Then apply it directly to the door.
Submerge a grout brush into a bleach and scrub any discolored sections. Rinse it properly and make sure to ventilate the room. Grout is porous and very vulnerable to bacteria growth. You should seal grout after six months to help safeguard against moisture and grime from infiltrating.
Tiles, Ceiling and Walls
Spray countertops, tile, walls and the ceiling with an all-purpose cleaner. Switch on the shower, releasing the hot water until the time steam builds. Switch off the water, and close the door behind and leave the steam and the cleaner to mix for about 20 minutes. Then you can come back and wipe all the surfaces with a clean, dry microfiber mop. You should also wipe the floor too, but only after you are done with the other dirty work. To reduce water marks on ceramic tile, use a coat of car wax once in a year.
Begin by applying a cup of baking soda into the bowl. Allow it to settle for a few minutes before you brush and flush the toilet. If you still see spots, get a damp pumice stone and use it remove the stains brought by mineral deposits and lime scale. Then when you are done you can begin to clean the toilet brush, which you need to make sure you clean it every time you use it. It is a best practice to close the lid once you finish flushing the toilet. Also, use a vent a fan to sack up bacteria before they can settle. If you don’t store toothbrushes and contact lenses inside a medicine cabinet, this could be the time to start now.
To clean your sink, apply vinegar down the drain and flush it with hot water. For the faucet, you should do disposable disinfecting which often reduces bacteria. Don’t use cloths because, cloths could just transfer germs from one place to another. It is possible that bacteria from the toilet bowl could be living in the kitchen sink. If you are going to use cloths, make sure you are keen to know where each is going to be stored.
To clean the hand towels, take advantage of the sanitizing setting if your washing machine has one. Then replace your hand towels with clean towels after three to four days. Towels are shared by many, and besides they trap moisture. That is conducive for the growth of bacteria. Make it a practice to spread out wet towels on a bar, so that air can circulate instead of hanging it on a hook where folds can develop. Don’t forget to clean the towel bar. It also collects bacteria. One more thing is that you need to avoid hanging wet towels near the toilet.
Image credit: AdrienVillez
In maintaining the impeccable cleanliness of the house there are a lot of advantages, here are our tips for cleaning the apartment. Supportive room cleaning is not only useful for an attractive and impeccable kind of house and apartment, but also provides a healthy and comfortable environment for you and the family.
Simple tips how to perform high-quality cleaning of an apartment minimize pollution, dust, allergens and bacteria. In addition, you will feel happier when the house is clean and you do not have to worry about unexpected guests.
If you compile your own, convenient cleaning schedule, you can easily prevent even a hint of a mess, keeping the house and apartment neat. What is there to say, just nice when the house smells and looks fresh, which can greatly improve family life.
Practical advice on daily cleaning in the apartment
Here are some practical tips for daily cleaning that you can follow to always stay one step ahead of mud and chaos, saving time and energy. Housekeeping should not become difficult or impossible, they should not put you down and tired. Pay attention to this algorithm of apartment cleaning and follow our councils of housewives how to keep the house clean on a daily basis to cope with the mess and mud, once and for all.
The first thing you could start with, make up your bed every morning. Believe me, when the bedroom looks neat, there is much less chance that you will allow a conglomeration of another mess around it. Another solution, when you see any clothing that is not in its place, just take it and put it in place, after having folded it. If some things need washing, take them to the laundry basket.
Remove the dining table after each meal, preferably also swept under the table, which will allow you to protect the kitchen from the mess for significantly longer. We know how tempting to leave the plates on the table with the goal of removing them later, switching to other, more pleasant things that you want to do right now.
But if you do not do this now, you will postpone cleaning the kitchen again and again, until the kitchen remembers the devastation after the tornado. It is also worth noting that the dried remains of food on the plates are much more difficult to wash.
Always keep the sink empty and the dishes washed. After dinner, remove the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Wash the dishes by hand if you do not have a dishwasher, and then wipe the sink with a sponge. It will not take you much time. No more than 5-10 minutes.
Wipe the countertops every time you use them. Use a damp cloth and a universal detergent for cleaning the countertops for maintenance cleaning of the bathroom. If you spilled a drink, wine or coffee, on the floor, remove any leftovers immediately. Thus, you can prevent the drying and strengthening of the stain, which will greatly facilitate the next general cleaning and keep the floor coverings in the best condition.
Try to keep everything in the apartment organized properly. This means that if you have clothes, shoes, toys and other things that are not in their places and just scattered around the house, spend five minutes now and put them in their places. Do not wait for the mess to accumulate in the rooms and out of control. Believe me, you do not want to spend all weekend cleaning and washing at home.
Wash regularly. If you do not wait for a huge pile of dirty linens to gather, managing with washing will become much easier. As a bonus, clothes and bedding will always be available, and you do not have to face, for example, a lack of clean underwear.
We also know that if you are in full employment, it is difficult to find time for general cleaning of your house and apartment. For this reason, to free yourself a weekend, you could sometimes turn to a professional cleaning company that will help you and your family to find a clean and comfortable atmosphere for life.
Image credit: xiangying_xu
Each family is familiar with that mess, which can be lost for stacks of paper and accumulations of clothes. In fact, 80% of the things we store are never used. We wear only 20% of our clothes, and do not pay the bills on time, because they are simply lost. If you are familiar with paper barricades, if the morning hours turn into tests, and the keys to the machine are regularly lost, then use the tips for organizing order in your home.
Start with yourself
- Prepare the evening everything you need in the morning. Make sure your children gather their school backpacks before bedtime – this simple skill will help them become much more assembled.
- Think about your menu tomorrow evening.
- Make an action plan for tomorrow, as well as a list of all the things that need to be done. Decide where to start your working day.
- Put your wallet, keys and bag every day on the same place, and you will be able to save your nerves and time during morning searches.
- Refuel the car in time and in the morning you will not lose precious time at the refueling.
- To cope with many bottles, tubes and jars on bathroom shelves, put all your shampoos and lotions in a plastic basket. Get it when you need some kind of remedy and clean it back.
- In time, throw away all the old cosmetics, razors, empty creams and jugs from the toothpaste.
- Keep the tweezers and scissors in the first aid kit.
- Hang in the bathroom clock – it will always allow you to control the time and limit the water procedures to reasonable limits.
- Hang on the walls of the bathroom a sufficient number of hooks, so that bathrobes and towels, which did not have enough space, were not crowded on chairs and corners.
- Gather all the clothes you need to wash or put in a dry cleaner in comfortable baskets.
- Choose things you no longer wear and donate them to a lonely old woman living next door.
- You will still not wear those uncomfortable shoes, but they can bring true joy to someone.
- Distribute clothes by season. In the spring, place the winter clothes on the highest shelves, freeing space for really necessary things.
- Hear scarves, scarves, belts and other trifles on special hangers or cabinet racks.
- Clothing that you wear quite rarely (for example, an evening dress), it makes sense to keep in a vacuum pack. In this form, it can be hidden even at the bottom of the cabinet.
- Put order in the pantry, highlight each place group (canned, flakes, pasta). This will help you not only to disassemble long-term debris, but also to control the amount of stocks.
- Buy a rack for spices. Place the spices in alphabetical order and make sure that often the spices you use most often are at your fingertips.
- To get rid of clogging in the kitchen cabinets will help plastic containers that can be placed one at a time. Dishes of this type take up very little space, which is important for our standard kitchens.
- It may be that in your boxes and between the sheets of the cookbook are stored hundreds of recipes cut out of magazines or hurriedly recorded on a piece of paper? Secure them with a stapler, place in files and split into categories: “breakfast”, “pastry”, etc.
- If you are accustomed to storing hundreds of supermarket packs, place ten in one package and throw the rest.
- Put in a baby basket for laundry so that the child can independently control the purity of his clothes.
- Stretch the underwear rope in the room so that the child can hang the fruits of his artistic work on bright pins.
- Install a sufficient number of book shelves and help your child arrange the book.
- Do not allow your child to eat loose and hard-working foods in his room.
- Give your children their own alarm clocks.
Useful little things
- There is no disorder in the house, in which every habit is cleaned up with itself.
- It’s so simple: it’s opened – closed, dropped – raised, mumbled – removed.
- In each room put small paper baskets. Removing extra rubs is easier when the garbage is at hand.
- Hold the toys basket in each room so you can quickly remove them after the game.
- Every night before bedtime, the whole family has an express pick-up service. It will take a maximum of 15 minutes, and will help keep the whole house clean.
- Turn the fridge into a family-like information center: attach lists of homework, reminders and orders on it.
This simple organization of family order will help make your life more relaxed and functional. It’s just a start, and you’ll notice how from time to time there was a free time, extra space and a comfort that you could not create before.
Image credit: nhamoinet
Just as you clean the shower walls, it’s quite essential to clean bath toys. As germs gather while the toys are floating inside the bathtub, the toys are likely to affect your child’s health. So, in order to clean toys, here are some tips you should go through as you carry out the rest of the tasks.
How to curb mold growth
After your child has a bath, you should squeeze the toys to drain out water. Keep them next the bath tub or at some other location where they can dry at a fast rate. You should also switch on the exhaust fan for 15 to 20 minutes for driving away humidity.
Usually, mold tends to grow inside the bath toys. On the other hand, water can make the rubber toys moist and eventually lead to old growth. This implies that when the kid is playing with the toys, the water may get polluted with mold. If you are seeking a solution, then there’s no option other than sealing the holes with glue.
Steps for cleaning toys with vinegar
You might be under the impression that bath toys can be cleaned with soapy water. But, while as you think about managing the home cleaning tasks after a week, you should remove and clean toys thoroughly.
For getting rid of the stains, you should use vinegar and dissolve it in liquid soap. As you fill the bucket with vinegar with warm water, you can add a few drops of lemon or tea tree oil. Once you have tossed the toys, you should let keep them inside water for a couple of hours. Later, you should clean toys by rinsing and allowing them to dry naturally.
Steps for sterilizing bath toys with heat
Whenever you concerned about sterilizing toys, you have to expose them to heat. This would actually help in killing germs that can be a root cause of many diseases. After a few minutes, you need to clean the toys with a help of a dishwasher. Ensure that you keep the temperature low because whenever you clean toys the material might get damaged or deformed. For small toys, it’s advisable to keep them in a lingerie bag before keeping them in the dishwasher.
If you don’t own a dishwasher, then you can use the sink to sterilize the bath toys. As soon as you fill the basin with hot water diluted with dish soap, you should let the toys soak for some time and then wipe them clean with a sponge or cloth. Make sure you wear gloves while washing. These would surely protect your hands from heat and the chemicals present in the soapy water. Once you clean toys thoroughly, you should rinse them under water and let them dry.
Steps for sterilizing bath toys with bleach
If you wish to clean things in a better way, then consider using bleach to kill viruses and bacteria. To carry out the task, you should first prepare a solution by mixing 1 tablespoon of bleach with one gallon of water. Soon after you have soaked the toys for a time span of 10 minutes, you should rinse the toys under cold water and let them dry.
Do go through blogs if you looking for some more tips to clean toys. If you are busy with a hectic schedule, then you should opt for professional cleaning services.
Since 1995, European maids have been offering cleaning services across Florida. As the trained staff is happy to help you, the job is done regardless of the size and the condition of your home. Apart from residences, the company also deals in hotel, rental property, and office cleaning.
Image credit: MonikaP