Each family is familiar with that mess, which can be lost for stacks of paper and accumulations of clothes. In fact, 80% of the things we store are never used. We wear only 20% of our clothes, and do not pay the bills on time, because they are simply lost. If you are familiar with paper barricades, if the morning hours turn into tests, and the keys to the machine are regularly lost, then use the tips for organizing order in your home.
Start with yourself
- Prepare the evening everything you need in the morning. Make sure your children gather their school backpacks before bedtime – this simple skill will help them become much more assembled.
- Think about your menu tomorrow evening.
- Make an action plan for tomorrow, as well as a list of all the things that need to be done. Decide where to start your working day.
- Put your wallet, keys and bag every day on the same place, and you will be able to save your nerves and time during morning searches.
- Refuel the car in time and in the morning you will not lose precious time at the refueling.
- To cope with many bottles, tubes and jars on bathroom shelves, put all your shampoos and lotions in a plastic basket. Get it when you need some kind of remedy and clean it back.
- In time, throw away all the old cosmetics, razors, empty creams and jugs from the toothpaste.
- Keep the tweezers and scissors in the first aid kit.
- Hang in the bathroom clock – it will always allow you to control the time and limit the water procedures to reasonable limits.
- Hang on the walls of the bathroom a sufficient number of hooks, so that bathrobes and towels, which did not have enough space, were not crowded on chairs and corners.
- Gather all the clothes you need to wash or put in a dry cleaner in comfortable baskets.
- Choose things you no longer wear and donate them to a lonely old woman living next door.
- You will still not wear those uncomfortable shoes, but they can bring true joy to someone.
- Distribute clothes by season. In the spring, place the winter clothes on the highest shelves, freeing space for really necessary things.
- Hear scarves, scarves, belts and other trifles on special hangers or cabinet racks.
- Clothing that you wear quite rarely (for example, an evening dress), it makes sense to keep in a vacuum pack. In this form, it can be hidden even at the bottom of the cabinet.
- Put order in the pantry, highlight each place group (canned, flakes, pasta). This will help you not only to disassemble long-term debris, but also to control the amount of stocks.
- Buy a rack for spices. Place the spices in alphabetical order and make sure that often the spices you use most often are at your fingertips.
- To get rid of clogging in the kitchen cabinets will help plastic containers that can be placed one at a time. Dishes of this type take up very little space, which is important for our standard kitchens.
- It may be that in your boxes and between the sheets of the cookbook are stored hundreds of recipes cut out of magazines or hurriedly recorded on a piece of paper? Secure them with a stapler, place in files and split into categories: “breakfast”, “pastry”, etc.
- If you are accustomed to storing hundreds of supermarket packs, place ten in one package and throw the rest.
- Put in a baby basket for laundry so that the child can independently control the purity of his clothes.
- Stretch the underwear rope in the room so that the child can hang the fruits of his artistic work on bright pins.
- Install a sufficient number of book shelves and help your child arrange the book.
- Do not allow your child to eat loose and hard-working foods in his room.
- Give your children their own alarm clocks.
Useful little things
- There is no disorder in the house, in which every habit is cleaned up with itself.
- It’s so simple: it’s opened – closed, dropped – raised, mumbled – removed.
- In each room put small paper baskets. Removing extra rubs is easier when the garbage is at hand.
- Hold the toys basket in each room so you can quickly remove them after the game.
- Every night before bedtime, the whole family has an express pick-up service. It will take a maximum of 15 minutes, and will help keep the whole house clean.
- Turn the fridge into a family-like information center: attach lists of homework, reminders and orders on it.
This simple organization of family order will help make your life more relaxed and functional. It’s just a start, and you’ll notice how from time to time there was a free time, extra space and a comfort that you could not create before.
Image credit: nhamoinet