How to quickly and efficiently clean the children’s room.
For cleaning the children’s room will require:
- Basket, bag or box for toys and small things
- Vacuum cleaner or broom
- Microfiber cloths
- Garbage bags, rubber gloves.
The main task that confronts parents cleaning a child’s room consists of 5 items.
1. Reduce the number of toys. The more toys in the child’s bedroom, the more often there is a mess. Children stop noticing their toys, throw them into the general pile and ask to buy new ones. Therefore, adults should collect toys from the floor, from under the bed and from behind the door, sort them into categories and put them in boxes or baskets. Naturally, you need to show the child what and where it lies so that he himself can find the necessary things.
To reduce the number of unnecessary toys, to avoid the protest of the child, you need to gradually remove some of them from him. Such a “quarantine” for toys will help identify which ones are expensive and necessary for a child, and which ones can be thrown away or redrawn.
2. Remove clothes in the room. In the upper part of the closet, seldom-used items should be folded – off-season clothes or fancy dresses.
Basic seasonal clothing must be sorted by color – so the child will remember that where it lies. Socks and other small wardrobe items should be put in the bottom drawer so that the child can easily reach them.
3. Remove trash in the room. What may seem adult rubbish for the child – a treasure. Therefore, only obvious rubbish should be thrown out of the children’s room. You also need to collect items that should not be in the child’s bedroom and place them in places.
4. Wipe the dust, clean the windows and the floor. This should be done with rubber gloves. Sweep and clean the floor is easy when all the toys and things are collected and placed in places.
Once a week it is necessary to move furniture away and remove dust in hard-to-reach places: under the bed and table, behind the dresser and wardrobe.
Lightly microfiber cloth moistened with water should be sure to wipe dust off books, upper shelves, decor items, chandeliers, leaves of houseplants. You also need to knock out dust from soft plush toys.
5. Cover the bed, remove things in the laundry. Cover the bed, smooth the sheets, blanket, bedspread, whip pillows. This is an important stage of cleaning – so you quickly teach the child to order. He must see that this is a daily obligatory “ritual.”
Cleaning rules in the child’s bedroom
- In the process of cleaning a child’s room, you can not use aggressive household chemicals (means for washing the floor, windows and laundry), so as not to cause an allergy to the child. It is better to choose hypoallergenic powder or baby soap.
- In order for the children’s room to always be in a more or less impartial state, it is necessary to constantly maintain order in it. Therefore, together with the child should be laid daily toys in places.
- It is necessary to regularly ventilate the room so that dust does not accumulate in the room.
- When cleaning the floor in the child’s bedroom is better to use a vacuum cleaner with a function of wet cleaning.
How to teach a child to order in the room
In order for the child to learn how to clean up on his own, clean up and put his things in place, one should teach him:
- make your bed every day;
- hang clothes in the closet or put them in the laundry basket – for further washing;
- put toys and books in their designated places;
- do not leave food in the room and, if possible, do not eat in the child’s bedroom;
- take out the garbage yourself (or ask adults). This will teach the child to timely clean up.
Using the services of a cleaning company, you can be sure that your home will always be clean!
Picture Credit: Pixabay