November 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- November 2023
- October 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Service
- Cleaning Service Clearwater
- Cleaning Service Tampa
- Cleaning Tips
- Condominium Cleaning
- Finest European Maids
- Floor Cleaning
- Green cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- Home Organizing
- House Cleaning
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Maid Service Tampa
- Office Cleaning
- Palm Harbor
- Pinellas County
- Press Release
- Residential Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- St. Petersburg
- Summer cleaning
- Tile Cleaning
- Vacation Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Windows Cleaning
Tag Archives: #cleaning Tip
A recent study conducted in the US found that there is some link between the well-being and the tidiness of people’s homes. There is more stress when the insides of a house are messy, and the bad condition outside of the house makes things worse. Hosting a party will help raise the serotonin levels, extend the social life, and improve your mood. But after this party is finished, you will have to get down to house cleaning work. Nobody wants a messy house that can affect the mental health of the occupants. Here are some tips for post-party cleaning.
Using disposable items
There is one thing you need to keep in mind before throwing a party. To spend many hours cleaning the dishes, ensure that you are using disposable cups, plates, and silverware for the party. Maintain your cabinets in a closed condition and try to set out all these items outside for the guests. Be sure to arrange a lot of trashcans for tossing their trash. After the party is over, walk around the house to look for garbage and trash lying around that did not make it to the trash can.
Get in touch with friends to help you out.
It doesn’t matter whether you cooked for hours over the stovetop and have spent a lot of money on ordering the food; one thing is certain. You will have plenty of leftovers. Having these leftovers is usually not a bad thing. You can ask your friends and family members to help you in clearing up the refrigerator and the kitchen. You may provide them with Styrofoam containers to allow them to take home the food items.
Open your windows and utilize the fans.
Before starting the clean-up process, it might be a good idea to open the windows and run all the fans in the house. Allow the stale party smell and air to move out of the house and get the fresh air in. Allowing the fresh air to move in when you are doing a cleanup will eliminate the odor and decrease the exposure to various chemicals from the cleaners. It might be a good idea to prop up an additional exterior door to let in clean air and natural light.
Collect all supplies and tools.
Having all the precise cleaning tools available is necessary while cleaning the house after a party. Keep all the cleaning supplies and tools in a single place where it is easy to access them as required. You can use a caddy or a basket of some kind that can be carried with you. Some of the supplies you will need include mop, garbage bags, microfiber cloth, furniture cleaner, broom and vacuum cleaner, dustpan, and paper towels. In case you do not have any of these items, you can visit a store close by before your house cleaning.
Keep in mind it is all fun while the party lasts. But after the party is over, the home cleaning begins. If you live near the Clearwater, FL area and you are looking to do house cleaning and sanitizing your house after a big party, look no further than Finest European Maids for help.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate
Keep in mind that all kitchen cabinets have to suffer a lot of abuse from things such as cooking splatters, accidental spills, and a bombarding of fingerprints. But these uppers and lowers end up getting a shorter shrift during home cleaning. By the time you have realized that the kitchen cabinets are being neglected, you can find grease, dirt, smears, and grime building up on them. Keep in mind that this not only appears unsightly, but it also is a place for germ build-up. In this article, we will take a peek at some kitchen cabinet cleaning tips.
1. Empty them: Think about staggering the cleaning instead of attempting to do everything in a single day. After the cabinets have become empty, you can remove and discard the shelf paper. Now wipe and vacuum the dust from the drawers.
2. Clean the tops: If your cabinets are not touching the ceiling, then the small space above the uppers can be tough to handle. You will need a ladder or a step stool for this. You can use a small round brush or a long-handled duster for this purpose.
3. Use gentle cleaner: The idea is to clean the kitchen cabinet, not damage it. One of the safest ways of doing it is by mixing hot water with mild dish soap. Mix this in a spray bottle and use it with a microfiber cloth.
4. Clean from high to low: Make a beginning with uppers and work down. Complete the interiors first and pay attention to the corners. Remember to clean the box/drawer/door sides. You can use a sponge or a cloth moistened with plain water to remove a soapy residue.
5. Clean the grease: The best weapon against grease build-up is a mixture of one part baking soda with two parts water. Apply it to the grease and keep it for a few minutes, and then scrub it gently by using a soft-bristled brush.
6. Clean the trim: Dirt and grease are prone to crevices. They will invariably settle in a cabinet trim. Purge by using a basic cleaning solution with a soft toothbrush and cloth. You can wrap the cloth over your index finger. After the cleaning, rinse the crevices with moistened cloth together with plain water and allow them to dry.
7. Go for hardware and hinges: You can wrap a dry cloth around the index finger for cleaning hinges and employ the toothbrush over ceramic and metal hardware. It is a good idea to use a commercial glass cleaner for glass-front cabinet doors.
Before you start cleaning or organizing your home, it’s important to inspect the dishes, cookware, and food packages in your kitchen cabinets. Even if everything appears to be clean and dust-free, it’s a good idea to give the contents a quick swipe with a microfiber cloth to ensure they are truly pristine. Taking these extra steps will result in sparkling clean cabinets that you can be proud of. If you live near Clearwater, FL, Finest European Maids is a reliable home cleaning service that you might want to consider.
Picture Credit: Freepik
When you are getting ready to move out of any rental property, such as a condominium or an apartment, there is a lot of work involved. It is one of the more challenging jobs to clean out the property thoroughly. Most landlords ask the leaving tenants to tidy up things when they move out and inspect your work later. However, there is no need to worry about cleaning the rental house as it is easy to hire a cleaning company to do this tiring job for you. Here are some reasons why you need to call up the pros of a cleaning service before the move.
1. It allows the best results: Your top effort might not be sufficient while tidying up, especially when extensive professional cleaning is not your specialty. Any moving-out cleaning service can help in cleaning the rental apartment, and you can feel more confident and relieved about the walkthrough from the owner.
2. You can feel assured that nothing is left behind uncleaned: When you have many things on your mind while moving to a new property, there is every chance that you will forget to clean something. This can lead to you failing to perform a final walkthrough and wasting a lot of time redoing things. Hiring professional technicians will ensure that you get all of the spots.
3. Professionals will ensure that there is no damage to the property: When you are in a hurry to clean out the space before the move-out, you are likely to cause damage to the property and might have to pay more for correcting the damage. For example, you might damage the wall while removing the decor. The landlord will have to hire people to fix these kinds of issues, and he will not be happy about it.
4. It will save time: General cleaning can take up a lot of time, even when you are residing in a small space. Sometimes, you will need to spend hours doing this cleaning. But a cleaning service can save a lot of time and allow you to use the extra time for other activities.
5. Cuts down the stress level: One of the recent studies has indicated that close to 60% of Americans feel that moving out of a rental property is more strenuous than planning a huge wedding. To prevent this stress from getting serious, you can call up a cleaning service to help you out.
If you are planning to hire a cleaning service near the Clearwater area, get in touch with Finest European Maids for expert help. This cleaning service has one of the better track records you can find near the Clearwater region when you are looking for a rental property cleaner. Keep in mind that leaving a rental place can turn out to be an emotional experience, especially when it has been your home for a long time. Leaving a clean space behind will make you feel better, and even the landlord will feel better about you.
Picture Credit: Freepik
Selecting the right frequency for your home cleaning can turn out to be challenging. Most cleaning services offer weekly, biweekly, three weeks, and monthly services. Although the budget is a significant consideration while opting for the most suitable frequency for your lifestyle, it is not the only one. You need to adjust the family schedule accordingly and adjust your time for the preparation of these cleanings. Another important consideration is a buildup of grime and dust in your house. Here are some reasons why biweekly cleaning is most suitable for your household.
1. Weekly cleaning services can be too much: Many people are big believers in weekly cleaning. It is an effective method for maintaining your home in top condition. The house will stay clean and minimum upkeep is required between the home cleaning sessions. But the weekly cleaning is challenging for many people. Several people find it tough to take the time every week for having strangers in the house. Others struggle to fit the weekly cleaning service into the budget. People without pets and children do not make sufficient mess to justify this weekly cleaning.
2. Biweekly cleaning maintains the house in a healthy condition: Things might not be as clean with the biweekly cleaning as with weekly cleaning. But the biweekly cleaning services are yet pretty effective for removing the allergens from your house. This is true, especially for pet dander and dust. A thorough and regular dusting gets rid of all the dust from the surface and the air. A lot of pros these days use microfiber cloths for removing and trapping dust from furniture instead of kicking it in the air. You can also remove dust from carpet areas by using vacuums.
3. There is less work to do between cleanings than compared to monthly cleaning: Another advantage of this biweekly cleaning service is that there isn’t too much upkeep between the cleanings as is the case with monthly cleanings. These biweekly cleanings keep things such as grease and soap scum from building up in the kitchen and bathrooms. There is no need to scour the stovetop or scrub the tubs in between. On the other hand, monthly cleaning services many times need more elbow grease in between the cleanings without taking into consideration how clean the house is.
4. Biweekly cleaning is a better deal overall in the long run: Although, technically speaking it costs less to get the house cleaned monthly, the biweekly cleaning is by far more economical. There is a discount offered for higher cleaning frequency and you pay less for each cleaning. Not only that, as you are spending lesser time cleaning the house, you will have more time available for spending on things you care more about. It increases the value of your cleaning even further.
Professionals working in the field of home cleaning provide a unique service for every home they cater to. Their cleaning service plans are customizable for your requirements. In most cases, you can select the rooms of the house you need to be cleaned. You can even decide the tasks needed for every room. If you live in Clearwater, FL area, get in touch with European Maids Cleaning for a detailed estimate of your cleaning requirements. They have a team of pro estimators that can design a personalized plan according to your needs.
Picture Credit: Freepik
For parents living with their little ones, things are always similar to being in the season of sticky messes and sugar highs. It is more like a way of life for them. Candies, chocolates, sticky objects with food coloring containing sugary coating are notorious for settling onto carpets, clothing, and furniture fibers and the worst part is that they stay put. But, there is no need to be worried about cleaning these stains anymore. You can get professionals that are trained in tricks for cleaning stubborn stains.
Similar to most of the other stains you need to act quickly when you observe chocolate stains on your clothing, upholstery, or carpet. You may begin the cleaning by scraping off the excess or scraping chocolate by using a spoon or a knife. The vacuum hose may also be tried especially while removing stains from furniture and carpet. Doing this initially prevents the spreading of the stains or grinding out the chocolate further to fibers. From this onward your actions will depend on the item to be cleaned.
Clothing: After scraping off the extra chocolate you can turn the clothing items inside out and rinse away the stains by using cold water from the other side of the garments. This will help in pushing the chocolate out of the fibers. You may now spot-treat the stains by using stain removers, laundry detergents, or liquid dish soaps. Work into the lather gently. After this, soak the item in cold water for 30 minutes at least. Inspect the item for stains, and if there are more stains you can lather them and soak them again. After the stain is gone launder the item as usual. You can also air-dry the clothing item to make sure that the stain is gone.
Carpets and upholstery: After scraping away the loose chocolate, use 2 cups of lukewarm water with 1 tablespoon of liquid dish soap. You may use a soft cloth or a soft-bristle brush to gently apply the mixture to the stains. Dab the stained area rather than rubbing it for preventing the chocolate staining. Blot the stains by using a dry cloth or paper towels. Keep on applying the soapy water and then blotting it dry by using cloth until the stains are no longer visible.
Hard candies and lollipops
In many cases, the half-consumed hard candies and peppermints, manage to find their ways to the ground. This may happen in the case of the car flooring or the living room carpets. The real problem while cleaning this sticky mess is that it can become a worse problem if someone steps onto it unknowingly and grinds the material into the fiber. Follow this procedure for removing hard candies.
Spray the plain water on the candy stain for dissolving the bonded sugar. If you do not have a spray bottle you may dab the candy by using a wet cloth. Use a butter knife or a spoon for scraping off the candy. It might take some time for the water to dissolve the sugar from the stain. Now, apply the stain remover for eliminating the leftover candy dyes or residues. You can use enzyme cleaners, store-purchased carpet cleaners, or distilled white vinegar if you do not have any stain removers.
Now, blot the stained area by using a dry and clean cloth for lifting the stain. After the stain has been removed, wash away the carpet cleaner by dabbing the stained area with a damp and clean cloth. Any remaining excess moisture can also be removed by blotting the area again by using a dry cloth. Then allow this cleaned area to dry.
If you are overwhelmed with household cleaning tasks do not worry about it. If you reside in the Clearwater, FL area you may contact the professionals available at European Maids Cleaning for an appointment to inspect the dirty area. These professional home cleaning services will give you back the free time that can be enjoyed elsewhere.
Picture Credit: Freepik
Home cleaning is necessary for a well-organized and clean house because it brings therapeutic benefits together with internal stability to the home. Although it is unlikely that cleaning the house and organizing it better will even be envisaged as a way of treating mental issues, there are some recent researches conducted in the area that indicate, a clean and organized home brings about excellent psychological advantages. If you can perform home cleaning by removal of dust, additional clutter, dirt, and debris from the house you will experience not only the physical benefits but psychological benefits as well.
Humans tend to identify with their surroundings strongly and if the interiors of the house are cluttered with misplaced items, unwashed dishes, and garbage, they are likely to affect the way we envisage ourselves as well. Another study published some time ago in 2013 has confirmed that having either order or disorder can have a measurable effect on our choices, behavior, and preferences.
According to other research, people living in clean and orderly houses are more likely to select healthy food, donate to charities, and opt for alternatives that are classical or conventional. In stark contrast people living in disordered rooms experienced a boost in unconventional thinking and creativity however, they did not opt for conscientious and healthy alternatives for themselves.
There was another study published in a bulletin that stated, people who describe their house environment positively with words such as restful and restorative were less likely to be stressed and exhausted than compared to the people that described their homes to be cluttered. Women are more likely to be impacted by stressful homes due to the rise in depression throughout the day and the increased level of cortisol.
Psychology of home cleaning
Although everyone would prefer to have lesser chaos in their living environment, keep in mind that home cleaning is a mandatory portion of being a house owner and it is daily upkeep. Why is home cleaning so important for people’s psyches? Although there are various explanations given for this question, new research indicates that having a clutter-free home encourages people to seek new experiences and also go out more often. This can aid in the management of negative feelings. People living inside a clean house are more likely to get involved in a greater level of physical activity. Clean interiors are one of the main reasons for physical activity although other factors are worth considering.
Living in these clean surroundings leads to a boost in concentration. The reason behind this is that the brain perceives debris and clutter as a form of distraction in an attempt to coax you to correct the situation. It is another consideration whether you are realizing it or not but, your subconscious uses vital mental resources for processing the clutter inside the house and lack of a good clean environment. This takes up considerable bandwidth required for other work.
Therapeutic benefits of home cleaning
Here are the top therapeutic benefits of home cleaning.
- Less stress.
- Greater activity.
- More productivity.
- Healthier food consumption.
- Better sleep.
- Less probability of getting sick.
If you live in Clearwater, FL area, European Maids are the go-to home cleaning experts and they are working in the field for years. They can provide their customers with a well-deserved break away from home cleaning. It also gives your brain a break away from the negative effects of all that clutter lying around the house. The cleaning experts are aware of the fact that a clean house means you are enjoying the psychological benefits of a clutter-free environment. They can develop a customized plan for your home to cover all your needs.
Picture Credit: Pexels
The advent of coronavirus pandemic throughout the world has also meant that people have become more concerned about home cleaning and especially home disinfection procedures. Several local service providers that specialized in various areas of home cleaning such as pest control, HVAC, and carpet cleaning are now forced to begin a home disinfection service for capitalizing on the current set of events. The rise in the requirements has led to flooding in the market for home disinfection services. Therefore, it is significant that as a consumer you understand how home disinfection works. You also should find effective ways of maintaining a healthy and safe house during the pandemic.
Initial steps for effective disinfection
According to the information published by CDC (Center for Disease Control) you need to disinfect your home properly beginning with a thorough cleaning of the surface area. You need to remove all dirt, dust, and debris that harbor viruses, harmful germs, and other pathogens. As a matter of fact, the dust collected inside your house may contain hundreds of dangerous pathogens. The dirt and debris can also contain viruses and germs to prevent any disinfection to avoid making contact with them.
All this poses a challenge for the disinfection companies offering the disinfection spray or fog within the home without actually completing a thorough home cleaning. The mist or the fog developed by the spray will just rest on top of the dirt, dust, and debris. This either reduces the disinfecting effect or is totally infective. It is similar to having muddy hands and using hand sanitizer for cleaning them. The only place you will sanitize is the mud on the hands and you will in all probability and up making a huge mess.
Break the infection chain for creating long-lasting results
After a thorough cleaning, your next goal needs to be achieving the long-lasting effects of the cleaning process and breaking the infection chain. The IFH has listed the places and surfaces that are more at risk for transmission of viruses, germs, and infection. The surfaces having the greatest risk of transmitting the diseases are hands, food contact surfaces, and high-touch surfaces.
Some other low-risk areas include flooring, walls, and furniture. For cleaning the softer surfaces such as rugs, drapes, and carpeted floors you can use soap and water or cleaners that are right for these surfaces. The launder items need to be cleaned as per the manufacturer’s instructions. You can use warm and appropriate dry items or water settings. You may wish to use disinfectants or vacuums for this purpose as suggested by the CDC.
While you are researching the home disinfection services take into consideration your ROI. In these cases, it is the long term effects of the procedure performed by the service provider. The fog disinfectant or the whole-home spray can kill certain germs and viruses. But a full home disinfection service may cost in the region of $1,000 for one household and it is effective just for the short term. Keep in mind that IFH takes into account the hands and high-touch surfaces to be the greater risk areas for the transmission of viruses, germs, and infection in general. As soon as you have walked into the house after completing the home cleaning procedure and flipped on the lights your home becomes liable for contamination.
Continuously breaking the infection chain is by far the most effective way of maintaining a healthy household. It also minimizes the risk of the spread of harmful pathogens. CDC has suggested regularly cleaning the house by removing the dirt, debris, along with frequent disinfection of various high-touch surfaces. You can use the services of professionals such as the European Maids Cleaning Company if you live in the Clearwater, FL area for home disinfection.
Picture Credit: Pexels
There are many queries in the minds of people at the moment such as can you get a COVID-19 infection from food? Normal household tasks have turned into anxious and uncertain times as families around the world are grappling to get the basics needed right and keep themselves and their loved ones safe during the pandemic. Home cleaning has become a significant chore as you need to clean and disinfect the high-touch surfaces in the house regularly for lowering the risk of catching an infection.
1. Clean and disinfect the high-touch surfaces: All homes are different although the high-touch surfaces are the same in most cases. They include tables, door handles, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, handrails, toilets, taps, mobile phones, light switches, tablets, computers, remote controls, keyboards, toys, and game controllers. You need to clean the dirty surfaces by using detergent and water before you go for disinfection. This is the best way to make sure that you are destroying the COVID-19 virus present in the home. Soap and water kill viruses similar to bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and isopropyl alcohol.
2. Trust the advice of reputed sources: The only way of fending off the virus is by understanding the facts about it. If you start reading about coronavirus from unreliable sources it may cause panic and a sense of fear. It doesn’t help anyone. You need to trust reputed resources such as the World Health Organization (WHO), Red Cross, Center for Disease Control (CDC), and National Center for Disease Control (NCDC). These sources can be trusted to provide up-to-date and proven info about the spread of this virus inside your house.
3. Be vigilant at all times: Although the coronavirus is here to stay for the foreseeable future, you also need to keep it in mind that there are other viruses around that have been around for several years. So, although you should not panic, you need to make sure that you don’t let the guard down and take all preventive measures each day to restrict the spread of the virus.
4. Use warm/hot water wherever possible: Try to use warm and hot water wherever possible especially in places such as cleaning laundry. This fact is mentioned in the makers’ instructions as well. Ensure that the clothes are completely dry after the cleaning before you use them. People easily forget how many times they touch electronic instruments. These devices can be the host for several bacteria or viruses. Therefore it is significant that they are cleaned regularly.
5. Be additionally careful if someone in the household is sick: It is a good idea to clean and change the hand towels in any event. But, it becomes additionally significant if anyone in the household is sick. You can clean the bathroom and kitchen surfaces regularly anyway but if someone is sick ensure that this is done more often.
Cleaning and disinfecting products
If you find any surface to be dirty during home cleaning use detergent or soap with water for cleaning it. After this, use any disinfectant product that contains alcohol (containing around 70%) on the surface or you can use bleach as well. For the COVID-19 virus vinegar and other similar natural products are not useful. In a lot of places, it is tough to find wipes and disinfecting sprays. Use soap and water in such cases. You can use household diluted bleach solutions for some surfaces as well.
Remember COVID-19 is still rampant and is a real threat to the lives of the vulnerable so maintain good hygiene practices in the house. Do not neglect your home cleaning duties. However, if you are struggling to perform the home cleaning tasks by yourself due to a busy work schedule you can get the services of professionals such as European Maids in the Clearwater, FL area.
Picture Credit: Unsplash
It is a well-known fact that the commonly used cleaning products available in the market are made from chemicals that can cause harm to humans. In addition to this, they also may be harmful to the environment. Luckily environment-friendly ingredients are also available to be used as effective cleaning solutions. Two of such common green and eco-friendly products are vinegar and baking soda. These two products may be used together or separately. They can also be mixed with natural products and are less toxic and are healthy alternatives for cleaning the home.
Baking soda is used effectively for cleaning pots and pans that contain baked-on residues. For doing this just sprinkle the object with baking soda and allow it to soak for fifteen minutes in hot water and detergent. You can pour baking soda on the flames of grease fire till it gets extinguished. Your dishwasher can be cleaned and freshened or your coffeepot may be cleaned by using just the baking soda. You can run vinegar through both these machines once a month to keep them free from residue and clean. You can make your silver shine with a range of different methods. For the refrigerator, you can use vinegar and water mixed in a spray bottle. It is an eco-friendly method for cleaning and deodorizing the surface.
You can develop a non-toxic and thick scrub for cleaning the bathroom surfaces by stirring one tablespoon of liquid castile soap or detergent, vinegar, and a 1/4 cup of baking soda. Create a creamy mixture and then use it. 1/2 cup of baking soda can be used for cleaning the toilets. There is another alternative and that is pouring a cup of dilute white vinegar inside the toilet and allow it to soak overnight. Minerals clogging the showerheads is a common occurrence and it results in a reduced flow of water. Soak the showerhead by using a mixture of 1/4 of water and 1/2 cup of vinegar for 15 minutes. You may clean the soap residues from the loofahs after soaking them with equal portions of water and vinegar. You can use a paste of salt and vinegar for rubbing down sink fixtures.
You can use liquid detergent with a 1/2 cup of baking soda at the start of a wash cycle for a bright load of laundry. You can sprinkle some baking soda at the bottom of the clothes hampers for taking care of stinky odors. Socks may get stained and dingy like gym clothing. In order to help the items appear fresh people soak them inside a pot of boiling water with distilled white vinegar.
You need to keep the baking soda and vinegar handy inside the house as there are several everyday things you can clean faster by using them together. The only question that remains is what will you clean first? If you feel the DIY is too much for you, get in touch with professionals. For the Clearwater, FL area you can contact European Maids who will perform the home cleaning for you efficiently.
Picture Credit: freepik
There are so many possibilities associated with a new apartment or a home. Uncluttered space, bare walls, and a bare canvas that can be used to create a new home for yourself. However, before you embark on the fun part of moving into a new place there is home cleaning to be done. You need to provide a deep clean to the new place. When you rent or buy a new place there is a need for pre-move home cleaning. The people that lived in the place before you would have left behind grime, dirt, and dust that should be taken care of before settling in. Unless of course, you have moved into new construction, the blank slate is not all that blank. Despite all this, there is nothing like having everything unpacked and having moved everything in the right place.
Adopt small changes initially: Many people are a bit messy generally and it is tough for these people to embrace a more organized and tidy lifestyle. However, trying to perform home cleaning from top to bottom at the same time will be overwhelming. You will need to embrace some straightforward habits initially. For example, you can begin by just doing the dishes after the meal each time. Gradually you may implement other changes towards living in a clean and organized home.
Keep clutter out of your life: If surveys are to be believed one in every four Americans has issues with clutter. This not only makes your space stuffier, smaller, and overwhelming but it also costs you more. You will be surprised to know how much money you can make by selling all that clutter online or by having a garage sale. So, rather than feeling cramped inside your own house and letting the clutter rule your life you must free yourself and get rid of the junk. Perform this home cleaning task one room at a time. Just remove everything you have not used in more than a year and set aside the things that can be sold.
Begin the mornings in an organized manner: When you make your bed in the morning every time your bedroom automatically starts looking more organized. It takes just a few moments every morning and you can make a good start to the day by creating an organized atmosphere in your bedroom. Your sanctuary will appear more inspiring and relaxing when you do this. It will have a positive effect on your mindset as well.
Quality of indoor air: When you are performing home cleaning and doing the tidying up, most people consider mopping, scrubbing, dusting, and vacuuming without taking into consideration the quality of air. Keep in mind that indoor air pollution is a serious problem that can affect your health and the general atmosphere of your house. However, there are ways available to mitigate this issue. Good AC units can create a healthy and airy atmosphere in your house. You can also have house plants and air purifiers to remove the airborne allergens and toxins. You need to opt for green cleaning products rather than using the toxic variety.
Deep cleaning and washing: Remember, everything from pillowcases, covers, to drapes and rugs collect allergens and dust inside the house each day. Carpets in particular are full of toxins, dirt, and other pollutants that can be spread in the confines of your space. You need to wash and deep clean the carpets, fabrics, and rugs regularly. Washing machines can be used for pillow covers, sheets, towels but the carpets and rugs need more effort. It might be a good idea to get them cleaned by professionals twice every year.
Clean while being on the move: You have probably passed a magazine thrown on your sofa or a blanket lying on the carpet a countless number of times. Rather than not paying attention to these messy areas you should tidy up these spots as soon as you have noticed them. Each time you come across a dirty or cluttered area inside your house do not ignore it. Deal with the problem immediately as it will save a lot of trouble later.
Maintaining a clean and tidy home often means adopting good habits that result in making your home and your life better organized. However, if you are looking to avoid all hassle related to home cleaning and have enough budget for professionals you can hire the services of European Maids in Clearwater, FL area.
Picture Credit: Pexels