The main focus on cleaning you should do in the room where there will be a newborn baby. However, the kitchen with a hallway and the bathroom with a toilet require no less attention. Usually these places in the house are the most polluted, and you want to protect the baby as much as possible from germs, fungus and bacteria.
The action plan for general cleaning before childbirth is as follows:
- Washing windows and washing curtains. Dust accumulates on the curtains that can cause allergic reactions in the baby, so you should get rid of it. If possible, wash or dry clean. If for some reason it was not possible to do this, you can walk through them with a steam generator.
- Dust removal. Here the above-mentioned cyclone vacuum cleaner comes in handy, which does an excellent job of cleaning and is easy to clean, since it has no replaceable bags. It is necessary to vacuum the walls, upholstered furniture, carpets and floors. Using a water dispenser and brushes, clean the radiators. Wipe switches, sockets, lamps, shelves and window sills, all furniture and baseboards with a damp cloth. Drying of carpets, upholstered furniture and mattresses will not be superfluous. It is also necessary to wash the leaves of all house plants.
- Cleaning the kitchen. Wash the inside and ventilate the refrigerator, clean the kitchen surfaces from grease, and use a disinfectant to clean the garbage can. In the process of cleaning the gas stove it is necessary to check whether the gas is well supplied, whether there is a leak.
- Wash the bathroom and toilet. Cleaning the bathroom includes cleaning and washing plumbing, tile, and interfacing joints using safe disinfectants. In this case, a steam generator that will help get rid of mold and fungus, will wash away the remnants of chemistry and dirt will help very much.
- Wet cleaning of floors. This is the final stage of cleaning.
Useful things in preparing the apartment for the birth of the baby
Simple objects for the household and high-quality household chemicals will help to optimize and facilitate the process of cleaning. Mop with a mechanical spin, interchangeable nozzles, microfiber cloths for wiping dust and wet cleaning, melamine sponges – significantly speed up the cleaning process and make it much more pleasant.
The main rule when choosing household chemicals is that all sprays, gels and liquids should be of high quality, hypoallergenic and non-toxic, so as not to harm the health of the future mother and baby.
If you need more aggressive products that can thoroughly clean kitchen cabinets and ovens, baths and tiles from mold and fungus from fat, it is better to use them while your mother and baby are in the hospital. And to carry out cleaning at least 4 days before their return, so that all chemical vapors have time to disappear.
Use the help of professional сleaning services
With a large amount of homework for a woman in an interesting position it is difficult to cope alone. Therefore, it is necessary to involve assistants in the cleaning process.
The cleaning company will cope with cleaning quickly and efficiently at a convenient time for homeowners. The employees of the cleaning company provide a large list of cleaning services with a quality guarantee, use safe certified cleaning products and professional antiseptic preparations.
Picture Credit: Pixabay