October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Bedroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Service
- Cleaning Service Clearwater
- Cleaning Service Tampa
- Cleaning Tips
- Condominium Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Green cleaning
- Home Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Maid Service Tampa
- Office Cleaning
- Palm Harbor
- Press Release
- Residential Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- St. Petersburg
- Summer cleaning
- Vacation Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Windows Cleaning
Tag Archives: carpets
There are so many possibilities associated with a new apartment or a home. Uncluttered space, bare walls, and a bare canvas that can be used to create a new home for yourself. However, before you embark on the fun part of moving into a new place there is home cleaning to be done. You need to provide a deep clean to the new place. When you rent or buy a new place there is a need for pre-move home cleaning. The people that lived in the place before you would have left behind grime, dirt, and dust that should be taken care of before settling in. Unless of course, you have moved into new construction, the blank slate is not all that blank. Despite all this, there is nothing like having everything unpacked and having moved everything in the right place.
Adopt small changes initially: Many people are a bit messy generally and it is tough for these people to embrace a more organized and tidy lifestyle. However, trying to perform home cleaning from top to bottom at the same time will be overwhelming. You will need to embrace some straightforward habits initially. For example, you can begin by just doing the dishes after the meal each time. Gradually you may implement other changes towards living in a clean and organized home.
Keep clutter out of your life: If surveys are to be believed one in every four Americans has issues with clutter. This not only makes your space stuffier, smaller, and overwhelming but it also costs you more. You will be surprised to know how much money you can make by selling all that clutter online or by having a garage sale. So, rather than feeling cramped inside your own house and letting the clutter rule your life you must free yourself and get rid of the junk. Perform this home cleaning task one room at a time. Just remove everything you have not used in more than a year and set aside the things that can be sold.
Begin the mornings in an organized manner: When you make your bed in the morning every time your bedroom automatically starts looking more organized. It takes just a few moments every morning and you can make a good start to the day by creating an organized atmosphere in your bedroom. Your sanctuary will appear more inspiring and relaxing when you do this. It will have a positive effect on your mindset as well.
Quality of indoor air: When you are performing home cleaning and doing the tidying up, most people consider mopping, scrubbing, dusting, and vacuuming without taking into consideration the quality of air. Keep in mind that indoor air pollution is a serious problem that can affect your health and the general atmosphere of your house. However, there are ways available to mitigate this issue. Good AC units can create a healthy and airy atmosphere in your house. You can also have house plants and air purifiers to remove the airborne allergens and toxins. You need to opt for green cleaning products rather than using the toxic variety.
Deep cleaning and washing: Remember, everything from pillowcases, covers, to drapes and rugs collect allergens and dust inside the house each day. Carpets in particular are full of toxins, dirt, and other pollutants that can be spread in the confines of your space. You need to wash and deep clean the carpets, fabrics, and rugs regularly. Washing machines can be used for pillow covers, sheets, towels but the carpets and rugs need more effort. It might be a good idea to get them cleaned by professionals twice every year.
Clean while being on the move: You have probably passed a magazine thrown on your sofa or a blanket lying on the carpet a countless number of times. Rather than not paying attention to these messy areas you should tidy up these spots as soon as you have noticed them. Each time you come across a dirty or cluttered area inside your house do not ignore it. Deal with the problem immediately as it will save a lot of trouble later.
Maintaining a clean and tidy home often means adopting good habits that result in making your home and your life better organized. However, if you are looking to avoid all hassle related to home cleaning and have enough budget for professionals you can hire the services of European Maids in Clearwater, FL area.
Picture Credit: Pexels
The main focus on cleaning you should do in the room where there will be a newborn baby. However, the kitchen with a hallway and the bathroom with a toilet require no less attention. Usually these places in the house are the most polluted, and you want to protect the baby as much as possible from germs, fungus and bacteria.
The action plan for general cleaning before childbirth is as follows:
- Washing windows and washing curtains. Dust accumulates on the curtains that can cause allergic reactions in the baby, so you should get rid of it. If possible, wash or dry clean. If for some reason it was not possible to do this, you can walk through them with a steam generator.
- Dust removal. Here the above-mentioned cyclone vacuum cleaner comes in handy, which does an excellent job of cleaning and is easy to clean, since it has no replaceable bags. It is necessary to vacuum the walls, upholstered furniture, carpets and floors. Using a water dispenser and brushes, clean the radiators. Wipe switches, sockets, lamps, shelves and window sills, all furniture and baseboards with a damp cloth. Drying of carpets, upholstered furniture and mattresses will not be superfluous. It is also necessary to wash the leaves of all house plants.
- Cleaning the kitchen. Wash the inside and ventilate the refrigerator, clean the kitchen surfaces from grease, and use a disinfectant to clean the garbage can. In the process of cleaning the gas stove it is necessary to check whether the gas is well supplied, whether there is a leak.
- Wash the bathroom and toilet. Cleaning the bathroom includes cleaning and washing plumbing, tile, and interfacing joints using safe disinfectants. In this case, a steam generator that will help get rid of mold and fungus, will wash away the remnants of chemistry and dirt will help very much.
- Wet cleaning of floors. This is the final stage of cleaning.
Useful things in preparing the apartment for the birth of the baby
Simple objects for the household and high-quality household chemicals will help to optimize and facilitate the process of cleaning. Mop with a mechanical spin, interchangeable nozzles, microfiber cloths for wiping dust and wet cleaning, melamine sponges – significantly speed up the cleaning process and make it much more pleasant.
The main rule when choosing household chemicals is that all sprays, gels and liquids should be of high quality, hypoallergenic and non-toxic, so as not to harm the health of the future mother and baby.
If you need more aggressive products that can thoroughly clean kitchen cabinets and ovens, baths and tiles from mold and fungus from fat, it is better to use them while your mother and baby are in the hospital. And to carry out cleaning at least 4 days before their return, so that all chemical vapors have time to disappear.
Use the help of professional сleaning services
With a large amount of homework for a woman in an interesting position it is difficult to cope alone. Therefore, it is necessary to involve assistants in the cleaning process.
The cleaning company will cope with cleaning quickly and efficiently at a convenient time for homeowners. The employees of the cleaning company provide a large list of cleaning services with a quality guarantee, use safe certified cleaning products and professional antiseptic preparations.
Picture Credit: Pixabay
Imagine how the warm rays of the spring sun penetrate through the window. Little birds chirping outside the window like squirrels, jumping from tree to tree and flowers begin to bloom. No, this is not a scene from Cinderella, but the first hints of spring.
Spring changes the state of the soul from the old, to the new. This is the time when it becomes warmer, the windows and doors open, the carpets get out, the dust is expelled from the house, the furniture is vacuumed, and the house is saturated with fresh and warm spring air. Spring cleaning, in fact, is not always a necessity, for some of us it is a way to say goodbye to the winter and to greet the warm months.
General cleaning of the house after winter
When the first warm spring days are coming to visit, go around the house and open the windows and all the doors, open everything. Not only will the house appreciate this step, you will feel a surge of strength and cheerfulness of spirit. A fresh, warm spring air will wake up the senses and make cleaning easier.
Wash your bedding
Walk through each room and take off the winter linens, blankets and bedspreads. Collect a bunch for washing, prepare everything you need and collect in one place (some washing machines just are not big enough). Begin by washing the sheets (for example, first colored) and finish washing with blankets. Instead of leaving the covers on the dryer, you can refresh them by hanging under a warm spring sun.
Get the cotton bed linen, which you will use in the spring and summer months, fill the bed. Before you refill the bed, you can hang the linen in the fresh air so that it absorbs the smell of spring before it falls on the bed. If you do this, you will have time to vacuum the mattress.
From top to bottom and back to front
Collect all the detergents together and start from the top floor of the house, heading down. Vacuum and wipe the dust in each room, starting at the back of the room and moving towards the door. While you are wiping the dust, do not forget to collect the web, which can hang from the ceiling somewhere in the corner. When you vacuum, move the furniture so you can clean it and under it – be careful, you can be trapped by dusty rabbits.
Another thing that you can do while cleaning each room is to collect and get rid of all the excess that you do not use and in fact you do not need. Removing old things, you will free up space for new ones.
All floors that you can wash, you should wash. Use a pleasant fresh scent that will emphasize fresh smells from the outside.
We clean furniture and carpets
Spring cleaning is a very good time to make furniture and carpets a good dry cleaning. You can hire specialists for this job or rent a steam cleaner. If you are going to clean furniture and carpets yourself, be sure to read the instructions in order to get the best results.
Technique and fridge
Of course, you will wipe the floor in the kitchen, but before doing this, enlist some help to move the stove and fridge and thoroughly wash the floors beneath them. Do a thorough cleaning inside the refrigerator and throw away all old food or products that have expired. There is no doubt that the oven was actively used during the festive period, get ready for serious work and do not forget to clean the cooker on the sides.
Blinds and curtains
Remove the blinds and curtains, wash the blinds, wash the curtains, if possible. Dry them in the fresh air.
Understand with clothes
Spring cleaning is more than just a thorough complex cleaning in the apartment. Winter clothes need attention. You must clean the clothes, wash them whenever possible, dry clean, at worst, and then properly pack and ship for storage until the next season to release cabinets and rooms for summer clothes. You will not need a heavy winter sweater and warm pants, especially in a winter coat, you need demi season clothing.
Before you hang new clothes and put it in boxes, check that it suits you and make sure that you still want to wear all the things. If they do not fit or you do not want to wear them anymore, give them, give them away or throw them away. And we will remind you again that this is a beautiful spring day, in which it makes sense to hang out clothes in the fresh air, before spreading out in their places.
Work is available for all
Spring cleaning is not necessarily labor for one. During the winter months, you could sum up and highlight the areas of the house that require special attention. By spring you can give your husband a list of cases that require his participation. Spring cleaning will help you and the house to step into the warm season clean and fresh.
Image credit: annca
Knowing the secrets of cleaning and having the right tools will greatly facilitate the cleaning process! Learn how to quickly and easily get rid of dust and unpleasant odors!
Get rid of unnecessary things! The more items in your home, the more dirt and dust they save. Perform an annual general cleaning. Throw out all unnecessary and reduce the number of dust collectors for the coming year.
The best dusting advice: clean from top to bottom.
After cleaning the dust: vacuum the carpets to clean everything up to the last dust.
Prevent the appearance of dust and unpleasant odors: open the window at least 10 minutes a day to freshen the air in the apartment.
Wiping the dust in the whole house can seem like an immense work. But do not worry – you can still win the battle with dust. Dust consists of particles of dead skin, wool of pets, dust mites and pollen, among other things. So it’s not surprising that, in the absence of wet cleaning, the house will look untidy, and the rooms will have a musty smell. Effective struggle with dust and prevention of its appearance can solve any problems and save you from unpleasant odors, turning your house into a healthy and hypoallergenic home. All that you need to get rid of the house of dust and unpleasant odors are the correct devices and a few useful tips.
How to get rid of dust and unpleasant odors?
- Ideally, these measures need to be taken 1-2 times a week to maintain a healthy, hypoallergenic and to the same fragrant habitat! Always start a wet cleaning from the upper levels – high cabinets and furniture – moving down.
- For shelves and hard surfaces, a damp rag for dust is best. On a wet rag dust clings much better than on a dry one. You can also use a brush of ostrich feathers to remove dust, as the electric charge of feathers clings dust, not spreading it around the room.
- To clean the wallpaper and painted walls, use a rubber sponge. Wiping cloth and gentle cleaning agents.
- Decorative carpets and carpets are best simply vacuumed. It is best to use apparatus with air filters of fine cleaning, which retain even the finest dust. Also vacuum cleaner after wiping the dust to collect the remaining dirt after cleaning.
- Curtains and furniture upholstery can be vacuumed on low traction by putting a special nozzle on the vacuum cleaner.
- Floor coverings without lint should be washed with a mop, and not swept with a dry broom. So you quickly get rid of dust and mustiness and prevent it from coming back soon.
- For hard-to-reach areas or special technical equipment such as a keyboard, use a compressed air cartridge or a blow-off gun to get rid of dust in cracks and furrows.
- Use a scented cleaner to clean the room with a pleasant smell, or add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, such as lemon or tea tree, onto a damp cloth that you wipe the dust off.
How to prevent the accumulation of dust and odors?
Frequent wet cleaning can easily cope with the problem areas of the apartment, but there are many ways that will help avoid the early return of dust and unpleasant odors.
- Ventilate as often as possible. Clean air is important not only to prevent the appearance of dust, but also to eliminate bad smells. In cold weather, open the window for 10 minutes to run into the apartment a portion of fresh air.
- Think about the use of an air purifying system. For their effectiveness to be noticeable, such systems must be installed in each room.
- Change the filters in your ventilation, air conditioning or heating system, as they can accumulate dust, which they then distribute to your apartment.
- When cooking or using the bathroom, use the extractor to remove steam and odors from the room.
- For deep cleaning, regularly wash carpets with shampoo or seek the help of specialists to clean their steam professionally and avoid the accumulation of unpleasant odors.
- Once a week, spray curtains and upholstered furniture with a cloth freshener. To get rid of dust, wash removable covers in the washing machine or ask for dry cleaning at least once a year.
- Upholstery and carpets are the most active dust collectors, so give preference to leather furniture, as well as hard flooring instead of carpets and blinds instead of curtains.
- If possible, change bed linen once a week. To reduce the risk of dust mites, use a hypoallergenic mattress cover.
Regularly take out the garbage, without waiting until the trash can is filled to the top.
Image credit: qimono