Every housewife is familiar with the situation when during preparation of dishes in the oven on the walls and glass are formed oily dark spots, especially after the holidays. Wash them immediately do not have enough time or energy, and with the oldest traces of soot and burning to fight even harder. Now we will tell you how and what to clean the oven at home, and you will see for yourself that this is not difficult at all.
How to clean the oven inside of burnt fat
Ovens belong to those kitchen appliances that are most often contaminated and worst cleaned. Therefore, almost every housewife faces the problem of easy and quick cleansing of grease and grease from them. You can use ready-made products, which are more than enough on the shelves of stores. Although many say that they are not effective enough and do not guarantee an excellent result after the first application. Help come the advice of experienced owners. It is proved that very quickly, and most importantly, it is effective, helps to remove the usual soap from the inside of the oven. It should be rubbed on a large grater, diluted in water and pour the solution on a baking tray. They should also rub the walls of the oven. After that, the baking sheet is placed in the oven, it is turned on at 210-250º F and it is kept for 10-15 minutes. Then the dirt is easily removed with a damp sponge. Well removes fat and ammonia. They rub the baking trays, the inner walls of the oven and leave it overnight. Then, with warm water and detergent, wipe the surface again.
How to clean the oven glass
The glass in the oven is as dirty as the baking sheets and walls. Remove the dirt and grease from it with ordinary soda. To do this, prepare the gruel from warm water and soda ash and apply it to the glass. After 40-50 minutes, rinse the mixture with warm water. The result you will notice immediately. It is also good to clean glass liquid ammonia. They should rub the glass and leave for 20-30 minutes. After that, wash with warm water and detergent.
How to clean an oven naturally
Many experienced housewives prefer folk remedies, since they are much cheaper than shop household chemicals, and much safer, since they contain no harmful substances. The most popular means are:
- vinegar. It is applied to the surface, and then, using a brush or a rag with warm water, dirt and grease are washed;
- salt. Pour it on a baking tray and place in a well-heated oven, when the salt turns dark, it can be removed and the surface cleaned;
- baking powder for the dough. In a liter of warm water, dilute 1 tablespoon of baking powder and moisten the oven surface, leave for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse the solution with warm water;
- lemon. Cut the lemon in half and chop them heavily soiled areas. After that the dirt is easily removed;
- acetic acid. Dilute the acid with water in a ratio of 1:1 and pour into a pan. Put the baking tray in a heated oven for 10-15 minutes.
Image credit: Naomi Hébert